Saturday, February 22, 2014

For You....

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!


 I saw this Super cute image of a Puppy (DCD) over at Miss Kate Cuttables and had to buy it.
I decided to make a card for the "IFTL" project. I used the print & cut feature on my Silhouette.
With the Super fun "When I was a Kid" cartridge, which as you know it has become one of my favorite cartridges, I cut the same bowl with a different design (this one has a bone, and the other had a fish). Super fun, right?    I just LOVE it!
With a sketch from Digi Sketch Challenge,  I was able to create my card.
I wanted to add a little sparkle/glitter (DSC) so I adhered red glittered ribbon from my Christmas stash. With a piece of twine I made a bow and placed a button which I then adhered it to my tag and stamped "For You".

 
ENJOY!
 
  
My card has a home......
 
This month's "IFTL" Project recipient is...
Santa Monica UCLA Medical Center
 
Click HERE to read more.....
 
 
 
RECIPE:
Silhouette: (Print & Cut)
 When I was a Kid Cartridge: (Food Bowl)
Recollections "Fall" Paper Pad
MCT: Teeny Tag Greetings w/ Teeny Tag Dies "For You"
Cardstock*Glittered Ribbon*Distress Ink*3-D pop dots*Button*Twine
 

 
 
 
 
Thank you for stopping by!


14 comments:

  1. This is an adorable card, M! Cute cute cute puppy and bowl and a fab color combo (kraft and red...yum!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great card, love the chevron paper! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty Chevron papers and that puppy is so cute. This would make anyone smile just to receive this card..
    Cute as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Chevron Chevron, I love Chevron! Your card is sooo sweet , just love that dog and the glitter strips! I just finished making my own glitter strips yesterday, awesome job as usual my sweet friend...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yet another sweet card for an exceptionally sweet recipient! :o) My angelic friend, I adore this puppy! Your card design is lovely as always. Such a fun color and pattern combo and I love your detailing with the sentiment tag. Your love and light shine in all you do, Millie... as does the LORD'S! :o) Lots of love, hugs, and chocolate wishes for you today! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, M, this is soooo sweet!! I love the adorable puppy dog!! The glitter tape looks amazing!! This is so beautiful my friend and it will be loved by whoever receives it!! Have a great weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. Puppy and Chevron!! What could be more adorable and stylish?? Love this card. We love more that it is has a home with the IFTL Project. Thank you again Migdalia for sending us your fabulous creations. You ROCK!! Our love to you,
    ~Madison and CIndy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aaaaw, what a sweet card! The cut file is darling and love the fun chevron papers and strips of glitter:) So adorable!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so cute, I love, love the cute little dog and bowl images!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute cut file Nice color and design on the card M
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes February Linky Party. Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. The puppy is so adorable! Love the papers, and the dog bowl. Great job!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  12. Totally cute. Love the glitter touches. Thanks for joining us at DCD

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a cute card, Migdalia!! That little pup is adorable - and the little bowl is a fabulous touch!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a sweetie.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia