Sunday, February 16, 2014

You're Beautiful......

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!

One of my crafty goals has always been to learn to color digital stamps. I am not at my best when I color..lol. Recently I came across a blogger which she indicated on her post that she colors her digi's using the Silhouette Software. Well being new to this tool I decided to go on Youtube and search for a tutorial. There were several but I found the perfect one for me. With very little practice, here is my 1st colored digital project. In the month of December I had won this adorable "Kellie Ann" digital from Digi my World, which I colored, offset, print, & cut.
For the base of my card, My Craft Spot has a Sketch challenge going on which I
will be submitting this card too, I added white pearls, and stamped "You're beautiful".


ENJOY!
 
My card has a home.........
 
 This month's "IFTL" Project recipient is...
Santa Monica UCLA Medical Center

This month's recipient was chosen by Ms. Ashley Nelinger.
Click HERE to read more.....
As per Madison.... 
 
Ashley has a team of Angels known as "Angels for Ashley Nelinger" who continually pray for Ashley and spread the word about her story.  On the FaceBook page that they created, we first learned that Ashley, despite her own medical issues, wanted to be a part of helping others.  We contacted Ashley and asked if she would like to nominate someone to receive our cards so that she could be a part of spreading joy and love to others.  Ashley agreed and selected the Santa Monica UCLA Medical Center, where she has herself received treatment.

Please join us this month as we create handcrafted greetings cards to send to the Pediatric Floor of Santa Monica UCLA Medical Center in Ashley's honor. If you would like to be a part of this month's project:
All you need to do is:

Submit your hand crafted card/s by March 1st to:
 Madison Womack
IFTL Project
P.O. Box 1203
Atascadero, CA 93423

 
RECIPE:
Digi my World: Santa's Helper - KELLIE ANN
Silhouette Store: 3D Banner Wave  
Silhouette Store: 10 Piece Oval Stamp Set 3
Authentique "Vibrant" Two Sided Paper 
$1 Stamps from Michaels
Cardstock*Pearls*Foam Tape*Brown Ink*Glue Pen
 
CHALLENGES:
 
 
 
 
 
Thank you for stopping by!


20 comments:

  1. I can't believe this is your first digital colored image!!!! You did spectacular Magdilia, the shading is awesome, beautiful beautiful card!
    I myself am horrible at coloring as I have tried so many times and failed , I took a different route as I am now creating my images with and without color through illustrator cs4... I would much rather print a page than color, lol It is what ever works right! I will still give the coloring a go sometimes seeing Spectrum Noir Pens are so expensive.
    Loved hearing from you on my blog, thanks for all the love and faith we share.
    Hugs and blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. My angelic friend, one sweet patient is going to be truly blessed by this creation! (More than one, I bet... I like to think all of our contributions bless everyone involved.) You did a spectacular job with the digital coloring! I love the papers, beautiful banner, and thoughtful sentiment. A gorgeous take on that lovely sketch, Millie! Have a beautiful day! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh M, this is absolutely adorable!! You colored her perfectly!! You rock at coloring with your Silhouette!! I so wish I could color...all my attempts look like a second grader did them (no offense to second graders ;) The paper you used is gorgeous!! I love, love this my friend!! It is super-duper fabulous!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I love the spring-y look and colors in this card!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card M, I like the sweet image and the papers.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! You look like a pro already! Tell me about this feature so I can try!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so adorable!! Love it and the coloring looks wonderful. Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. MIgdalia this is super cute. Your coloring is so good!! Hard to believe that this is your first try at it. Such an adorable card. Thank you for sending it to the IFTL Proejct. It will have a loving home soon and make someone very happy. Blessings to you!
    Love, ~Madison and Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a fun image and such lovely coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a beautiful card my friend! Love that adorable image!!!!
    GREAT take on the sketch too!!!
    AWESOME job!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This card is beautiful!! I love the paper and the adorable image you used! I love this card!!! Have a great day!!!
    Gerda.

    ReplyDelete
  12. You did an awesome job! The card is adorable! Love the patterned paper.
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow - you did a beautiful job of coloring! She really is beautiful! Sweet image and great layout, this is just as sweet as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW - this is sensational! Awesome job at the digital colouring and love the card and papers! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a sweet image!Your coloring is fantastic and what a great take on the sketch challenge! Thanks so much for joining us in the challenge at My Craft Spot!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a sweet card! LOVE your take on the sketch! Thanks so much for joining us this week at My Craft Spot!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful card! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow my friend.. this card is gorgeous! For your first time coloring it in digital .. it turned out amazing! I love the colors and that digi is adorable!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox
    ♥ Shop 3 Twenty Crafts today! ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia