Thursday, March 13, 2014

Birthday Wishes.....

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!

Today is my day to share a sneak peek of my project
over at the Trendy Twine blog
 showcasing this month's colors...

 

Come check it out!!

 
ENJOY!
 
 
Stop on over to the Trendy Twine blog HERE for all the details!!
I love for you to stop by and leave me some bloggie love....

 
RECIPE:
Lori Whitlock: Flower Card
Jillibean Soup: Apple Cheddar Kit
Trendy Twine Totally Limeade
My Craft Spot: Tiny Tags 3
Recollections Rhinestone Sticker
Brazzill Embossed Cardstock: Green
Cardstock*Ribbon*3-D Pop-Dots*Button*Adhesive
 
 
CHALLENGES:
 
 
Thank you for stopping by!


15 comments:

  1. Loving the color!!!! Off to send it out, have a fantastic day Migdalia!!!! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! Your card is so cute! I'm so glad I went over to see it...The flower is amazing!

    Julie
    Simply Silhouette
    aka: Cricut Chick
    www.simplysilhouette.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that big flower and pretty papers.... Great take on those twine....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome sneak!! Headed over to see the entire project!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll have to go look after I leave some comments! Loving the solid twine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card, Migdalia. The flower is stunning. Someone is going to be super lucky to get this card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW - fabulous creation Millie - love the flower! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm seeing the sneak after the fact….but man this card is SO CUTE! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful!! And this is a great sneak :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great sneak peek! Wonderful project!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great sneak peek , beautiful card and colors !!!

    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty card, love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"