Monday, March 24, 2014

CDD: Buttons, Ribbon, Twine or Brads

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!

 Today is my design team post for Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party
hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas!




This is my mid post for this weeks linky party theme:

Buttons, Ribbon, Twine or Brads 
(Use at least 2)

Sponsors:
TCBJ - $20 reg. priced patterns
PPPR
Permanent Adhesive as well as a Refill Value pack that includes 3 refills

The more you link up, the better chance you have to win.
Visit 
Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.
Hope you will Craft It Up & Link It Up!!! 


Here is what I created for this linky party.......
As I previously mentioned.... I have more than a few birthdays coming up and ones that I do not
want to miss. So I created a Easel Birthday Card!
For the base of my card I used a Layered Label file which I duplicated, flipped, and welded. I
 immediately grabbed this Super cute juggling clown when I saw it in my email( I am a email
subscriber). Just for a touch of FUN, I added pom-poms to his outfit as well as his hat, gave him googly eyes, and doodled around his outfit. Super CUTE, right?
I added this gorgeous Holly Berry ribbon, a button & twine.
Now, I did cut out the "Happy Birthday" image but I wanted to make it just a bit more fun so I added a Totally cute sentiment "Whoo's Having a Birthday!" from Tara's New Stamp line!!!
Super COOL, right?

ENJOY!

A closer look at my Sentiment.....

I hope you will head over to Craftin Desert Diva's and see what my fabulous
DT sisters came up with for this challenge as well as entering the challenge yourself! 
We would love to see what you create!  
  
RECIPE:
Silhouette Online Store: "Happy Birthday" & Tag
CDD: Punny Stamp Set
Celebration Collection: Printed Sheets
Cardstock*Gel Pen*Foam Tape*Button*Glittered Rhinestone
Googly Eyes*Pom-Poms



Thank you for stopping by!


29 comments:

  1. Super cute project, love the festive colors of your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is such a cutie!
    Have a great day.
    Jayne x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card! Love all the little details you've added!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable!! So cheerful and colorfull

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super CUTE card M! Love that clown with his googly eyes!
    AWESOME job my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My dear friend, this burst of color is sure to brighten the heart of the recipient! :o) The colors are amazing and I LOVE those sweet little pom poms. (They make everything even happier!) I love that he's juggling and your bow is gorgeous. Another marvelous project from your lovely heart, Millie! I hope your day is as sweet and sparkly as you are. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable and so cute !!! Wonderful birthday card and perfect way to use the sentiment !!

    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is just too darn cute!! Love the bright colors and the googly eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the bright colours and that clown is wonderful! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so adorable, M!! I love the festive colors!! All the details like the googly eyes, the pom pom buttons are just perfect!! And what a gorgeous bow!! This is super-super fabulous my sweet friend!! It will make someone very happy to receive!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a super cute and fun easel card!!!! Love the bright colors!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oooh good grief, is this ever adorable Millie! It just makes me smile! I LOVE the bright colors and fun little pom pom buttons and adorable googly eyes! SO fun!!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oooh wow what a cute card! love the bright color very cheerful!!
    Hugs
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG! this is way too cute, totally love it my friend!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super fun card Migdalia, that is one adorable clown, so colorful!!! Love it...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  16. Saw this on FB and feel in love with it. Over the top cute my friend.
    Thanks for linking up over at 2 Creative Chicks

    Have a creative day.
    Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  17. Well, I'm still a bit scared of that clown, but I do love the colors! So glad to be crafting with you and honored to be one of your DT sisters!!!

    Many Blessings, Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute, cute, super cute! Adorable clown - such a fun birthday card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMGosh!!! this card is so cute I love your clown- the primary colors are just perfect for this awesome easel card
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes March Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is THE sweetest little clown around, Migdalia! I absolutely giggled when I saw this card over the weekend on FB…too adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I gotta admit that this clown gives me the heebie geebies a little but I think you've made him very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  22. So cute and colorful! Love the googlie eyes too. Thanks for joining us at Creative Cutting Challenge. Hope to see you enter again!
    Cindy
    DT Leader

    ReplyDelete
  23. Super cute card! have a wonderful day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. this is so super cute! love his googly eye!

    ReplyDelete
  25. How fun is this little guy? What a cute clown - great paper patterns and colors. This is a super fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Such a fun, colorful card, Migdalia! Thank you so much for joining us for the PPPR Just for Kids Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"