Monday, March 10, 2014

CDD Linky Party: Birthdays!!!

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!

Today is my design team post for Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party
hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas!




This is my mid post for this weeks linky party theme: BIRTHDAYS!!!

The sponsors are: 

Unity : Oh Happy Day Set MSK-019A
Hooray It's Your Birthday WIB-452



Miriams - $5 Credit (not on ATG or shipping)


Little Scraps Of Heaven Designs - $15 in files
 
The more you link up, the better chance you have to win.
Visit 
Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.
Hope you will Craft It Up & Link It Up!!! 


Here is what I created for this linky party.......
I am SUPER excited with my project because it is a Shaker card!
My 1st Shaker card!
 Before I began I thought it would be a difficult process but it was so easy that
I cannot wait to make more. In the up coming months I have several birthday cards to
send out and this is one of them.The beautiful butterfly shaker card is from The Cutting Cafe'.
I adjusted the size for a bigger card. I used Resplendence Angel Dust (C.I.) on the center part of
my butterfly. I filled my shaker card with white beads.
I wanted a touch of elegance so I added pearl dew drops around the wings.
I hand cut my tag and stamped "Birthday Wishes", placed a flower button on top of the beautiful bow that I made with a twill chevron ribbon that I had won over at V's Sweet Ideas.

 
ENJOY!
 
 
I hope you will head over to Craftin Desert Diva's and see what my fabulous DT sisters came up with for this challenge as well as entering the challenge yourself! 
We would love to see what you create!  
  
 
 The Robins Nest: Pearl Dew Drops
My Craft Spot: Tiny Tags 3
Creative Inspirations.: Resplendence Angel Dust
V's Sweet Ideas: Twill Chevron Ribbon
DCWV: The Blossoms Butterflies Stack
SU': Flower Button
Staples: Sheet Protectors
Cardstock*Beads*Gel Pen*Foam Tape*Glossy Accents*Xyron

 
  
 
 
 
Thank you for stopping by!


36 comments:

  1. I love this M, its so beautiful!!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous shaker card!! I love this butterfly card! Have a wonderful day my friend.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations for making your first shaker card. It's very elegant!!
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely fabulous, M!! You rocked your first shaker!! The butterfly shape is awesome and I love how you decorated it!! Whoever receives this will adore it!! Love, love it my fabulous friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this shaker card. a great project. TFS and joining us at Jo's for Funday Friday

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow girl this is your first? Oh my totally outstanding. You rock.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful shaker card Millie. Would have never guessed it was your first. Have a wonderful day..
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the butterfly and the shaker card....

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so pretty a shaker butterfly card. I love the DCWV stack that you used.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes March Linky Party. Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love, love, love butterflies and this is simply fantastic! I love the beads in the middle of it too. One fabulous birthday creation. Oh and I love the pattern paper too. Excellent shaker!! Thank you so much for sharing your awesome creation with us at 4 Crafty Chicks Shape Challenge.

    Tamie DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. This shaker card is beautiful !!!! Wow , I love , love it !!!! Hope you have a wonderful day !!

    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, what a gorgeous shaker card M! I love the fun papers and beautiful pearls:) Love it!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Millie, this is beautiful! I adore shaker cards and this one is so elegant and whimsical. The pearly accents are gorgeous and I love the sentiment/bow/flower cluster. :o) Stunningly sweet and will be such a blessing to the future birthday girl! :o) I hope you have a beautifully blessed night, my angelic friend!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  14. Migdalia, I am so in love with your beautiful card!! Just love the pearls!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. FAB-U-LOUS! Love, love, love this beautiful shaker card ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is just spectacular…I still have nightmares of my first shaker card attempt…that baby went straight to the trash! You've inspired me to give it another try, this is just soooo pretty! Love the beads and butterfly theme. I've honestly never seen a shaker designed like this. LOVE!! Happy Monday sweet friend!

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW WOW WOW!!! I just LOVE your gorgeous card!!!
    And you embellished the butterfly so beautifully!
    AWESOME shaker card my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is TERRIFIC!!!!!!!!! I love how you used the tiny beads inside the shaker, I've never, ever seen that before!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous butterfly, I just love that it is a shaker card with all of those tiny little beads! Such a creative idea!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hello again, my dear friend! Just a flutterby message... it probably would have occurred to you while crafting, but I wanted to tell you that unless I'm mistaken, this is a different Maddy. The one for Simon Says Stamp was older. Such a sad state that there are so many children fighting cancer that we can confuse them all. :( I just thought your gorgeous heart would want to know! I hope you have a beautiful night, my beautiful friend!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  21. Another great job, love this shape and the beads inside! I like the pearls and the flower ribbon just awesome, nice touch! Great job in entering our shape card challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks. Thanks again!

    Leanne DT@4CC

    ReplyDelete
  22. WOW! this is just beautiful my friend!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  23. Fabulous creation and love how you used seed beads for the shaker element! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such a wonderful shaker card. I made one, but want to make another a little wider so the confetti moves better.

    ReplyDelete
  25. your first shaker card is Gorgeous Millie!!
    great job!!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love this!!! Very creative my friend!!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love this card! The butterfly shape is so creative and what a great idea to fill the center with beads! Love it! Thanks for playing with the 4CC!

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a darling shaped shaker card. How clever.

    Hugs Diane

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful shaker card :) thanks for playing along with us over at Jo's FFC :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. What a fun, cool, beautiful shaker card! Love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  31. This is absolutely gorgeous!! Wow!! I love the pretty papers you've used and what an incredible shape for your shaker card!! For your first one, you've done an amazing job!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. I saw this on The Cutting Cafe blog, and had to come tell you how much I like it. The colors are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"