Monday, March 3, 2014

"Good Luck" with Trendy Twine!

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!
 

March Challenge: Good Luck with Trendy Twine!! 

(1) Sentiment "good luck" or "best wishes"

(2) The color green
(3) Trendy Twine**


**If you do not have Trendy Twine, use hemp, jute,
embroidery thread, or yarn only; NO ribbon**
(no other brands of bakers twine)**


 
This month's colors are:

Annies Paper Boutique

For my project which will follow this month's challenge, I made a A-2 card with a St. Patty's Day design. The card kit is from the Silhouette Online store. I coordinated my papers with a variety of Green. I doodled around with a black gel pen and added a touch of sparkle with my glittered green dots. For my clove leaf I used a PK face stamp and googly eyes.......
for the extra touch of Cuteness!
As a follower of mine you must know that one of my favorite colors is GREEN.
So it was a special treat for me to use the Totally Limeade Trendy Twine on my card.
Also, since I made this card for a special friend, who's birthday is on St. Patty's Day I stamped "Best Wishes".

 
ENJOY!
 

Make sure to hop over to the Trendy Twine Blog to see what the other DT members made.
And don't forget to play along in our challenge!!!!
 


Click here to shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.


 
Brazzill Basics Cardstock: Embossed
Jillibean Soup: Apple Cheddar Soup Kit
PKS: PK-1320 In The Garden Face Assortment
MCT: "Hello Spring" Stamp Set: Best Wishes
Recollections Cardstock & Glitter Stickers (dots)
 Button*Googly Eyes*Gel Pens*Adhesive

 
CHALLENGES:
 
 
Thank you for stopping by!


20 comments:

  1. What a cutie.
    Thanks for sharing your creative talents.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is super CUTE Migdalia! Love that adorable face!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a happy card! Love that sweet little face-twine looks awesome to! TFS!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cute card.... That PK face makes me smile....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, this is so adorable, M!! That grinning shamrock makes me smile!! I love the googly eyes!! The papers are beautiful!! Love this my friend - it's fabulous!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun! Love the googley eyes on your sweet shamrock. This is cute as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card and love the googly eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. My angelic friend, this is adorable! What a clever shamrock.. and I love the sweet face! :o) The papers are so lovely and all of your twine work looks amazing! Your friend will love this sweet card, Millie. Your heart must have happy danced the entire tiem you were using all this green! :o) Beautifully done, as always. :o) That shamrock is still making me smile... :o) Sending you oodles of love today!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job! I love all the shades of green you used and how cute is that shamrock! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I really LOVE the totally limeade color!!! So fun and springy…This is a super fun card, Millie. Your little shamrock makes me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a happy, fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome card! The shamrock is so cute and I just love that face!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so adorable, love the cute little eyes!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW Millie this is so adorable!! Love the papers and the great googly eyes. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a cute face!!! love the shamrock- You have inspired me to pull out my PKS faces.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes March Linky Party. Have a great day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a super cute card! I love the PK face and the googly eyes!! Have a wonderful day, my friend.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  17. Another fun card! I love the way you added googly eyes to the PK face. That looks so sharp! Love the buttons and bows too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This cutie cracks me up. Love that face and the googly eyes. It is so cute :)

    Lesley @ Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia