Thursday, April 10, 2014

A Trendy Twine Easter Peek....

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!

 Today is my day to share a sneak peek of my project
over at the Trendy Twine blog
 showcasing this month's colors...



Come check it out!!


ENJOY!


  Stop on over to the Trendy Twine blog HERE for all the details!!
I would love for you to stop by and leave me some bloggie love....
Recipe: 
PPPR: Little Duckling Cutting File  (Portrait, Print & Cut)
Spellbinders Nestabilities Big Scallop Squares Dies
K & Company: Sugar All In One Scrap Pad
Cardzv: Happy Days Stamp Set "Happy Easter"
Jolee's Boutique: Baby Gems Flowers
Cardstock*Pink Distress Ink*White Gel Pen*Button*Foam Tape


Thank you for stopping by!


18 comments:

  1. super duper awesome sneak!!!!! LOVE that twine bow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute project...just popped over to look at the TT blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't this just adorable!! Wow, the stitching looks amazing Migdalia! The ducky couldn't be cuter-totally love your card!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. you got me at that bubblegum taffy twine and then the ducky stole my heart! :) great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the sneak peek !!! Looks so pretty from what I can see my friend !!

    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW, Millie, gorgeous card. Love the colour combo and that twine is wonderful! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that cute card, seen it on FB......

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous sneak, M!! I'm headed over to check it out!! Have a fabulous evening my fabulous friend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Okay that has to be the cutest card I've seen all week.
    Thanks for sharing
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute card, love the adorable image on it and the colors are fabulous! Awesome job my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Saw your card over on the TT blog. It is super sweet.

    Hugs, Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet, lovely, and completely adorable! I left you bloggie love, my angelic friend!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awesome sneek, the twine looks great, adorable project!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a gorgeous card. Love all the pretty colors!

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique @ Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"