Monday, April 7, 2014

CDD Linky Party: Anything Goes

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!

Today is my design team post for Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party
hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas!

This is my mid post for this weeks linky party theme:
"Anything Goes"


Sponsors:
Fleurette Bloom - $10. GC
Freshly Squeezed Stamp Set


The more you link up, the better chance you have to win.
Visit 
Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.

Hope you will Craft It Up & Link It Up!!! 

Here is what I created for this linky party.......
I am a huge fan of Mary from CardzTV so when I came across her tutorial on how to make a S-Fold Card, I knew that I would have so much fun making one. Last month I made several cards using this Cute Puppy image with the print & cut feature on my Portrait. I still had images left over
so I decided to use them on my S-Fold Card. What goes perfect with a Puppy image?....
Well that would be the "Dog Gone Cute" Sentiment by Tara. It's from the Punny Stamp Set which you can purchase HERE. I stamped my sentiment on a oval tag and I also cut a dog bowl from "When I was a Kid Cartridge". Since this would be going to a little special boy (that means no bling) so I just added a touch sequins on each corner.

ENJOY!

Here is the inside of my card.... 

A closer look at my Sentiment.....

I hope you will head over to Craftin Desert Diva's and see what my fabulous
DT sisters came up with for this challenge as well as entering the challenge yourself! 

We would love to see what you create!  

RECIPE:
Portrait Silhouette
Cricut w/ When I was a Kid Cartridge: Oval Tag & Dog Bowl
Spellbinders Nestabilities Dies: Big Scallop Squares SM
S-Fold Card tutorial: HERE
CDD: Punny Stamp Set: You can purchase them HERE 
Recollections Harvest Delight Paper Pad
Recollections Primary & Kraft Cardstock
Gel Pens*Foam Tape*Adhesive


 CHALLENGES:

Thank you for stopping by!


34 comments:

  1. So dog gone cute! Love the sweet little puppy and the brown with the red, it looks fabulous! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness this card is so cute! That little dog is doggone cute for sure! Love your swing out card and the colors! Fantastic my friend! Thanks for joining us this week in our FFC!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Millie, this is paws-itively precious! :o) What an adorable little puppy and I love the S-fold! The color combo is gorgeous and the sequins are such a fun touch. The layers throughout are just so lovely. What JOY this will bring to the very special person who receives this! It makes me happy just to look at it. :o) Wonderfully done as always, my angelic friend. I hope you have a blessed day of love and hope! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so dog gone adorable, M!! That puppy is so sweet!! I just want to hug him!! I love the fancy fold and the papers you used!! This is super-duper fabulous my fabulous friend!! Love, love it!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love your projects !! They are soo cute !! This one is perfect !! That puppy and those colors are beyond adorable !!
    Hope you have a wonderful day my friend !!

    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so glad you joined us at Jo's FFC with your super cute card my friend !! Hugs, Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a adorable card! I love the little dog and great S-Fold card!!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is the cutest dog ever Migdalia! Love the fold of the card too.
    Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO doggone cute is right! LOVE LOVE LOVE the colors, attention to detail, and the swing out card!!! Thanks for joining us at Jo's for Funday Friday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a GREAT card-love the fold! The colors are awesome and love the sweet puppy:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. so sticking cute, great card!
    Vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really is "dog gone cute" love it! Perfect card! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cute card my friend:) I hope you are doing well and thank you for always stopping by.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is SO cute, I like the little dog dish you added inside, too!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a cute doggie!! Super sweet card! Thanks for joining us this week at Love to Create!

    Mei
    LTC DT
    Anyone for Anya DT
    Stampavie and More DT
    Creative Fingers DT 

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh wow Migdalia!!!! I love love love the S- fold card and your dog is super cute! I love that you have his dish on the inside as it makes this cutie look like he had just finished eating and is totally happy and content, lol .. love the browns and reds together and the paper is awesome , I love dots and grid paper , this card rocks my world, when are you sending it to me? lol Big hugs and Troy really enjoyed your birthday wishes.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a sweet card - I love the brown polka on top of the red and white! And such a darling little dog, too. Fun s-fold!

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is so cute, Migdalia! Your little pup is adorable and I love the little bowl inside the card too! What a fun touch!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wonderful smile producing project. TFS and joining us at Jo's for Funday Friday

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love this cute little pooch!!! Great card Migdalia. I've enjoyed seeing all of the creations with Tara's stamp line. Keep 'Em coming my talented friend!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is beyond adorable!! That little puppy dog is just too cute, awesome card!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Adorable card! Love the cute puppy and your design!
    Thank you for joining our Anything Goes for Kids Challenge at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza, LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love this! The dog and all of the layers are so cute. Thanks for linking up with us at the SIster Act Challenge Blog. Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  24. How adorable is this! Love the image you used and your card design is so fun!!!
    AWESOME job my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  25. aww this is so sweet as can be. Thank you for joining our Anything goes Challenge at The Paper Nest Dolls.
    Jasmina DT PND

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is super cute! I love the fold, and the colors are perfect together! Thanks so much for joining the Anything Goes Challenge at 2 Cute Ink! :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a sweet little face.
    Thanks for sharing your adorable card.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  28. How very, very sweet! Love that cute pup and the great colors of your card. This is just darling!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"