Monday, April 21, 2014

CDD Linky Party: "Color Inspiration"

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!
Today is my design team post for Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party
hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas!


This is my mid post for this weeks linky party theme:
"Color Inspiration"


Sponsors:
Artful Delights: A Card Kit
3GirlJam: $10 G.C.
Resale ClipArt: $10 G.C.


The more you link up, the better chance you have to win.
Visit 
Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.
Hope you will Craft It Up & Link It Up!!! 


Here is what I created for this linky party:
With an adorable Banner file that I recently purchased I was
able to have the base of my Easter Bunny card.
As for the super cute bunny it is a freebie from KBD.
I made a bow with May Arts ribbon and Bubblegum Taffy Twine.
I then placed a flower on the center, blinged the bottom of my
card with rhinestones and used the sentiment
"Some bunny loves you" from the Punny Stamp Set
which you can purchase HERE. 

ENJOY!

A closer look at my Sentiment.....

I hope you will head over to Craftin Desert Diva's and see what my fabulous
DT sisters came up with for this challenge as well as entering the challenge yourself! 

We would love to see what you create!  

RECIPE:
Portrait Silhouette
KBD: Bunny In Egg
Lori Whitlock: Banner Card 
CDD: Punny Stamp Set: You can purchase them HERE 
Trendy Twine: Bubblegum Taffy
V's Sweet Ideas: May Arts Ribbon
LSP: Flower
Recollections Primary & Easter Paper
Zig-Zag Scissors*Rhinestones*Gel Pen*Foam Tape*Adhesive


CHALLENGES:
Thank you for stopping by!


28 comments:

  1. Super cute card, love the sweet little bunny! Those eyes are absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My angelic friend, this is adorable! I have that cut file and just love it to pieces! It looks amazing with the fun banner and as always I just love your ribbon and twine bows. The paper is so fun, the sentiment is sweet as a button, and you know how much I love that trail of sparkles. :o) What a precious card! I pray your week is filled with joy unspeakable, Millie! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable bunny card Migdalia. Love the bow with the ribbon and twine.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is simply ADORABLE!!! I love the pretty bow!!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a darling card, Migdalia! The rhinestones on the scallops, the image and that bow are FAB, lady. Not to mention the punny sentiment. What a fun way to start my Monday! Hope your Easter was happy and blessed. hugs...~Donna K

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so adorable, M!! What a sweet bunny!! It makes me smile!! Your bow is fantastic!! Wow!! This is super-duper fabulous my fabulous friend!! Love it!! I hope you have an amazing week!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable M!! Love that bunny!
    AWESOME job my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw too cute my friend. Love the bunny and how you have the sentiment running down the side.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ack! Cute sweet M! I love the twill ribbon!!! All the little details are fab girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super sweet, M. I hope you had a lovely Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a pretty card !!! I love that bunny !!! Adorable !!! Hope you have a wonderful day !!

    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. aww how cute is this little bunny, I love it and all the details too
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  13. LOve this adorable bunny. Thanks for joining s at DCD

    ReplyDelete
  14. you've got the three B's........bling, bows and BUNNIES!! Beautiful card, loving the bow!! Thanks for joining us at Cuttin' and Stampin' Challenge, best of luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a sweet Easter bunny! Thank you for joining us at the Cuttin' and Stampin' challenge blog! Lynda - DT member Cuttin' and Stampin'

    ReplyDelete
  16. Aaaw, your card is so darn sweet! The bunny is just adorable! I love the fun bow and awesome details!
    I hope you and your family had a wonderful Easter!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great card. The bunny is really cute. Hope you had a Happy Easter. Thank you for playing along with us this week at Cuttin' and Stampin'.

    Tammy S.

    ReplyDelete
  18. The bunny is so adorable! Great colors! I hope you and your family had a blessed Easter. Great job!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG! how sticking CUTE is this card?? I love it my friend. I hope you had a wonderful Easter:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awwwe, so adorable! Love love the bunny and great sentiment. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  21. how cute is this bunny, thanks fro sharing at cupcake inspirations

    Tina
    sweetie dt

    ReplyDelete
  22. Not sure my comment got recorded. My computer froze up! Anyway, this is an adorable card! Love the colors! Thanks for sharing at Cupcake Inspirations! Nance, DT

    ReplyDelete
  23. Your card is so cute! I love the layout of your card, not to mention the papers you used and that bunny:) Great job!

    Peace, Love, & Creative Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  24. What an absolutely darling card! I love this sentiment stamp set! You've used one of my favorite puns from the set! So glad you joined Cupcake Inspirations' Bunny challenge!
    Hugs, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Love the banner design. Great colors TFS Denise

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"