Monday, April 28, 2014

CDD Linky Party: Mother's Day

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!
 
Today is my design team post for Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party
hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas!


This weeks linky party theme:
"Mother's Day"


Sponsors:
Craftin Desert Divas -  Stamp Set
The Cutting Cafe: Any 3 Files (Winner's Choice)
Lori Whitlock: $15 G.C. to her SVG shop
 


The more you link up, the better chance you have to win.
Visit 
Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.
Hope you will Craft It Up & Link It Up!!! 


Here is what I created for this linky party:
I am a huge fan of Shaped cards as well as Shaker cards!!
This is not my first!!
The beautiful butterfly shaker card file is from The Cutting Cafe'.
I recently won this gorgeous paper pad from my bloggie friend Diana!
Thank you!!!! Which went so perfect for my Mother's Day cards.
I used Resplendence Angel Dust on the center part of my butterfly and filled my shaker cards
with colorful beads. The adorable tag is from "When I was Kid" cartridge, as you know it has become one of my favorites!!! On my adorable tag I used the sentiment "HUGS" from the
"Simply Said" Stamp Set which you can purchase HERE. 


 
ENJOY!
 
 

 
A closer look at my "Hugs" Sentiment.....

 
I hope you will head over to Craftin Desert Diva's and see what my fabulous
DT sisters came up with for this challenge as well as entering the challenge yourself! 
 
We would love to see what you create!  

 
RECIPE:
Portrait
The Cutting Café: Butterfly Shaker Card
"When I was a Kid" Cartridge: Tags
CDD: "Simply Said" Stamp Set: You can purchase them HERE 
MME: Dream Paper Pad
Trendy Twine: Totally Lemon, & Peppermint Stick
C.I.: Resplendence Angel Dust
Cardstock*Pearls*Glue Dots*Foam Tape*Sheet Protectors
Xyron*Ribbon*Buttons
 
 
 
 
  
Thank you for stopping by!

 

33 comments:

  1. These are just the sweetest most adorable cards, M!! I love the beautiful butterfly design!! How creative and fabulous to make them shakers!! They just could not be more gorgeous or fun!! Love, love these my dear friend!! They are amazing like you!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous little shaker boxes. Love the set.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are BEAUTIFUL!!!!! Love love love the shaker and awesome shape and embellishing!
    GREAT job my friend!
    Thanks for sharing and hope you had a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not one but two butterfly shakers... love them both.... They sure must look pretty sitting on your crafting table...

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautiful card, love Shaker Cards they are so much fun to create, Love the red one although both are AWESOME!
    Hugs
    Vanessa
    Paper Krafts Unlimited Designs

    ReplyDelete
  6. My dear friend, I love every teeny tiny detail about these butterfly shakers! You know my love of butterflies.. and combined with the joy of a shaker card, it's just all things beautiful! :o) I love the gorgeous bows and the especially sweet sentiment. There is so much healing love in a hug! Absolutely gorgeous and delightful projects, my angelic friend! I hope your day is filled with sunshine and blessings. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so very beautiful !!! Perfect in every way !!! Hope you have a wonderful day !!
    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, wow, wow! These shaker cards are very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh!!!! Absolutely WOW!!!!! I love these shaker cards, they are so super cool and sweet!!! Beautiful job my friend, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute shaker cards! Love the fun butterfly shape!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ahhh this is so adorable! love that you used seed beads!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful cards! Loved that you made butterfly shaped shaker cards, super cute and cool:)

    Peace, Love, & Creative Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow Migdalia...love the butterfly shaker cards! The papers are beautiful and love the adorable bow and tag!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very cute butterfly shaker cards!! I love the papers you used and the cute ribbons and bows!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your shaker cards are awesome! I love the papers and the shape of your card!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Omg omg what awesome projects. Love these..thanks for allowing the cafe to sponsor. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW! These are awesome!!! Love the beads inside!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your butterfly shaker cards are gorgeous! Love the vibrant colours! So glad you linked up at Glitter n Sparkle for our Add Some Ribbon challenge. Wishing you all the best in our draw!

    KT Fit Kitty
    Glitter n Sparkle DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. Millie - these are so pretty - great use for those seed beads - have tons of these around! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  20. What is better than one shaker? Two FABULOUS ones! Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  21. fabulous!!!!!!!!!!! I love the beads and these are just so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  22. These shaker cards are fabulous!!! Love them both!!!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such beautiful shaker projects!!! Have an awesome day!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Shake, shake, shake...shake your cutie! Shake your cutie! hahaha These are so fabulous...what happy, fun, beauties. Thanks for shaking up my gloomy day today sweet lady.

    ReplyDelete
  25. love your beautiful butterflies!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love these shaker cards they will be great Mother's Day Cards!! Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete
  27. Oh WOWZERS my sweet friend these are beautiful. Love them:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  28. So fun! I am loving these shaker box cards!!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love these shaker box card! What a neat idea. These are perfect for Mother's Day! Great job!

    Thanks for sharing at Hiding in My Craft Room!
    Samantha – HIMCR DT
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me BLOGGIE love!
Have a wonderful day,
CREATIVE M