Friday, April 18, 2014

C.I.U. Challenge #43: "Birthday Cards "

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!
Happy, Happy Friday!
Are you ready for another fun challenge from Cut It Up?
C.I.U. Challenge #43: "Birthday Cards "
Challenge Starts: April 18, 2014
Challenge Ends: April 30, 2014  at noon EST
*Must use a Die Cut*

Sponsored By:
"Sparkly Sweet Craft Notions" By Beckie
Prize: May Arts Ribbon Trio
Website: http://www.etsy.com/shop/SparklySweetCraft
-&-
 ScrappyDew
Prize: $15 Store Credit
Website: http://www.scrappydew.com/store/

Here's my project for this challenge....
I love this challenge because it is one of those projects that 
I always have to have in hand. "Birthday Cards"!
I started with the Super cute Teddy Bear Cartridge.
I chose this Super cool image because the recipient of this card loves music, the colors pink & blue, and is so super COOL! I doodled around her out fit with gel pens, and added a little bling on her bow. I made a bow with the Licorice Twine and stamped
"Let's get this party started!".

ENJOY
 I hope you will head over to Cut It Up and see what my fabulous DT sisters
came up with for this challenge as well as entering the challenge yourself!  We would love to see what you create! 

RECIPE:
Teddy Bear Parade Cartridge
My Craft Spot: "Birthday Wishes" Stamp Set
DCWV: The Blossom Butterflies Stack
K & Company: Sugar All in One Scrap Pad
Cardstock*Button*Adhesive*Rhinestone*Gel Pens*3-D Pop Dots

CHALLENGES:

Thank you for stopping by!

18 comments:

  1. Looks like a party I want to go to! Cute teddy bear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this is one cute rock star Millie. Love the stitching really makes the card pop. Hope you have a fabulous holiday weekend my friend.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my sweetness, I love it! Super adorable :o) Hugs ~ Schell

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, M, this is so absolutely adorable!! She is a rock star!! I love her pretty guitar!! Super-duper fabulous my dear friend!! I hope you have a happy and blessed Easter weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love your rockin roll teddy... She is so darn cute...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute, love the funky colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is super adorable M! Love the color combo and that teddy bear is too cute! AWESOME job my friend!Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so adorable M, I love it!!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable! The bear is so cute and I love the sentiment! I really like that twine too! I hope you have a great day! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. My angelic friend, this is adorable! What an amazing bear and I love that you used her for a birthday card. :o) The guitar is marvelous and I love your color palette! The sentiment is so fun and I adore that twine! Such a lovely card, filled with festive love. :o) Have a blessed and beautiful Easter, Millie!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  11. Migdalia, this is so super adorable- Great colors super fun bear with the guitar- Its the weekend so get partying Happy weekend my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  12. How cute is this? Oh my - what a fun little rocker bear! Love her outfit and cool guitar - she looks awesome. And that sentiment is just the perfect touch - FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG - this is so super cute! Love love the little bear! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful! My fave is the little details of black dots on the white and white on the black that make it feel totally 50's and rockin!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This sweet teddy girl totally rocks! Your little details (twine, button, gem, pen dots) all make this really cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your little rock star is just too cute!
    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  17. This bear knows how to rock! Your creativity continues to amaze me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia