Wednesday, April 23, 2014

"IFTL" Project......

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!
 
 
On this very special post I have created several cards from Just a Smile, Birthday to Thank you.
I combined my crafty materials from scrapbook kits, recollection stickers, digital coloring,
& decorative chipboard. I had so much fun creating my cards especially knowing where they will be going to......Where?
Well as you know my cards ALWAYS have a home!
 
 
As per Madison.....
Because April is National Child Abuse Prevention month, the I Feel the Love Project would like to shine a light this month on a fabulous nonprofit center that works with abused, neglected, and at-risk children. Please join us as we create handcrafted cards for Tennyson Center for Children, the April 2014 I Feel the Love Project card recipient.
  
We will be collecting birthday cards for the children.  In addition, we are looking for cards that could be given out when a child, or even a staff member, is having a difficult day (cheer up theme).  The center can keep all these cards on hand to hand out at the appropriate time.  Our hope is to shower this center with lots of cards that they can give out to the amazing young people they work with. 
Please enjoy my cards.....
 


 
 
I also made "Thank you" cards for the staff ....  
 

 

 
 
http://www.tennysoncenter.org/
 
 If you would like to be a part of this month's project:

All you need to do is:
Submit your hand crafted card/s by May 7th to: 
 
Madison Womack
IFTL Project
P.O. Box 1203
Atascadero, CA 93423 
 
 
RECIPE:
Portrait/Silhouette Software: Coloring, Print & Cut
Digi My World: Adorable Butterfly 
Spellbinders Nestabilities Scallop Squares Dies
Authentique "Vibrant" Two Sided Paper 
Recollections Assorted Stickers 
Recollections Pattern Paper
My Craft Spot: Birthday Wishes Stamp Set
MCT: Teeny Tag Greetings "Thank you" Stamp
$1 Michaels: Smile Stamp*Rhinestones*Foam Tape*Trim
Cardstock*Gel Pens*Flowers*Pearls*Doily*MS Decor Punches

 
 
CHALLENGES:
 
Thank you for stopping by!


26 comments:

  1. My dear, your cards are beautiful and YOU are AWESOME!! What a sweet woman you are to put your time and effort into such an outstanding cause. My daughter works at a non-profit agency that helps abused deaf women and their children, so anything along those lines are near and dear to my heart. What an amazing crafter you are!!

    I got your email about the googly eyes...thank you! I haven't had a chance to make it up to Michael's yet (we live about 30 minutes away) but I totally plan to look for them the next time I'm there....they're so cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, M, all of your cards are so amazing and fabulous!! How could you create to many gorgeous cards at once??!! They are all so beautiful and creative!! I especially love the Circus one!! You did such an amazing job my sweet friend!! They will all be so adored by the recipients!! I hope you have the most fabulous day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG MIllie you have been one busy lady. I love all of them. I know when they receive these card they will get this HUGE smile on their faces as I did this morning.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOWZERS girl!! These are all AMAZING!!!!! You are so super sweet and I know these cards will bring smiles to whomever receives them!
    AWESOME job my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing!!! WOW!! What a sweet and beautiful collection of cards for the kids. You bring so much joy to the life of others! We are so blessed to know you and to receive your fabulous pieces of art!! Thank you so much again for supporting the IFTL Project and the kids who need love the most.
    Cindy and Madison

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just love all these fabulous cards Millie, my favorite is the circus card. Such a great cause, I think I will send some of the cards I have in my stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all these fabulous cards, Migdalia!!!! My fav. are the adorable butterfly and the circus card!!! You did a awesome job my friend!!!!! Have a wonderful day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, these are all AMAZING! You have been a busy bee! They are all fabulous-I especially like the circus one! Great job on all of these! I am sure who ever receives them, will love them!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW - you have been busy. Fabulous creations - love the butterfly! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Migdalia your cards are so pretty, you did a fabulous job:)

    Peace, Love, & Creative Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a wonderful group of cards, awwwww puts a smile on my heart:)
    Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super cute cards and such a great cause! So super sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  13. these are wonderful, they are all so bright and cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  14. My angelic friend, this collection of cards will soon deliver the ultimate burst of sunshiny love! :o) (Yours and God's, of course!) Each one is filled with healing love, pure sweetness, and all things beautiful. I love the assorted themes and cuts, wonderful colors, and the heart found nestled within every inch. :o) You are a blessing to many and I consider myself abundantly blessed to share in this charitable journey with you! I love you with all of my sparkly heart, Millie! Smile every day, knowing your contributions encourage and heal the recipients with every glance, touch, and remembrance. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  15. Supercute card, colourful and happy. Thank you for joining Digi Sketch Challenge, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Well Well you busy beaver you!!!! You have such a big heart Migdalia and it shows in your work, all of your cards are absolutely fabulous and how sweet of you to also make cards for the staff! You rock my friend!!!!! Sending tons of love , hugs

    ReplyDelete
  17. How wonderful!! You are the sweetest lady!! Love each and every card you've shared. I know that the recipients are going to feel so very special when they open these lovely creations. Have a great day!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow so many great cards! love them all!

    ReplyDelete
  19. beautiful card. thanks for joining us at Digi Galore - Stacey S xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  20. WOW...you have been busy!! Wonderful batch of cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. You created the most beautiful and sweet cards , not only because of the designs of each , but because of the love you made each one with !!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. WOW! you sure were busy creating all those wonderful cards. They are all very cute my friend.
    Have a fabulous weekend:)
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my goodness! These are all FABULOUS! The circus card is one is so adorable! You are so wonderful to share these amazing cards. Great job!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wonderful cards and such a great cause! I will have to see if I have any lying around to send. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia