Thursday, May 8, 2014

A Totally Limeade Peek.....

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!

 Today is my day to share a sneak peek of my project
over at the Trendy Twine blog
 showcasing Totally Limeade...



Come check it out!!

Trendy Twine


 Stop on over to the Trendy Twine blog HERE for all the details!! 
I would love for you to stop by and leave me some bloggie love....
It's the perfect time to shop for solid colors, they are currently on sale.

Also Breaking News....Trendy Twine News.... 
Mark your Calendars!!


Recipe: 
Portrait
Birds Cards: Flower with Frame
When I was a Kid Cartridge: Tag

Cuttlebug w/ Birds & Swirls Embossing Folder

Jillibean Soup: Apple Cheddar Kit

CDD Simply Said Stamp Set: "Hugs" (HERE)

CardzTV Happy Days Stamp Set "Happy Mother's Day"
Recollections Glitter Dots & Cardstock
Xyron & CI: Resplendence Angel Dust
Flower*Gel Pen*Sheet Protectors*Sequins*Ribbon
3-D Pop Dots*Foam Tape*ATG




Thank you for stopping by!


20 comments:

  1. Migdalia I had to come back , your card is beautiful , I really love the flower you made out of the twine, beautiful job my friend! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super awesome sneak M!!!
    GREAT job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you little tease! I had to go check it out and it was AWESOME! I love the limeade!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card !!!! Perfect colors ,and I love that it is a shaker card as well !!! So pretty !!! Hope you have a wonderful day my friend !!
    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your shaker is gorgeous... love the whole details to it..... Pretty as can be.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the shaker frame, the stitching and the cute buttons. very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a wonderful shaker card!!! Love the embossing, pretty flower and the background paper you used!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome sneak, M!! Headed over to see the whole amazing project!! Have a great day my sweet friend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fluttering on over to see your work, my angelic friend! And that blog hop sound RIGHT up my alley! YAY!!!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic!!! Adore the flower and love how you did the ribbon and twine.

    Lesley @ Annie's Paper Boutique & Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, just came from Trendy Twine...LOVE your fabulous card design! Awesome papers, fun embossing and beautiful flower! I love the sequins!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous card, the shaker design is fabulous and the sequins look amazing! The striped paper is absolutely perfect! Hope you are having a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a wonderful card. Love the shaker element and the flower frame! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is super cute! I love the shaker and all the detail:)

    Peace, Love, & Creative Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey, I thought you’d like to know I gave you & your blog a “Shout Out” on my Feature Friday post today. Thanks for being a follower of all things beautiful. Take care. Amy A. http://alllthingsbeautiful.blogspot.com/2014/05/feature-friday-5914.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card!! Wow! I love the colors and your design!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia