Saturday, May 24, 2014

CDD May Stamp Release Blog Hop: Day 1

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!

Welcome to our third Craftin Desert Diva's stamp release blog hop!!!
 I'm super excited to share with you in full the CDD May release stamps.There are five new stamps that are being released today in the Craftin Desert Divas Shop 
and are available now for purchase.
 So without further ado here are the latest stamp sets:

...Destination Fun -  you can purchase them HERE
Happy Celebrations - You can purchase HERE
Picture This - You can purchase HERE
This stamp set comes with a FREE studio file
 Picture That - You can purchase HERE
This stamp set comes with a FREE studio file
Celebrate Freedom - You can purchase HERE
 May Bundle - You can purchase HERE
Sale Price is $65.45 includes shipping.
A savings of $10.00 (due to the set up of the cart, $2.50 will be charged for shipping but the amount has been deducted from the overall price of the stamps.)
I'm giving away one stamp set each day. 
Too Cute by Jessica is giving away $25 gift card to her store.
 (Regular priced items)


This pattern is free with ANY stamp purchase...

"All That Glitters" from TCBJ

**Just send an email to craftindesertdivas@gmail.com to claim your free pattern.**
A complete blog line up is located for you below my post in case you get lost along the way.

And now for my project....

I started with the base of my card " A Center Step Card". I then added the super cute and fun images from one of KBD's file called "Let's Go Camping"! (I won this file, Thanks KBD!) I used the PKS on the boy and girl just for that extra touch of FUN! I had so much fun with all the images but I just LOVE that the sentiments went so perfect with my card and a very CUTE theme as well.
I used the "Destination Fun" stamp set, which you can purchase them HERE.What do you think? Cute?



RECIPE:
Portrait
Silhouette Online Store:Center Step Card
CDD "Destination Fun" Stamp Set: HERE
PK Everyday Character Face Assortment
Recollections Fall Paper Pad
Cardstock*3-D Pop Dots*Glue Dots*White Gel Pen*Enamel Accents
Chalk (For cheeks)* Distress Inks


 CHALLENGES:


Thank you for stopping by!


44 comments:

  1. Super awesome step card! Too cute.

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card. Super cute.. TFS Denise dharkin65 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my GOODNESS!!!!! this card is absolutely ADORABLE!. I love the 3D style and those cuties are so darling with they Peachy faces. I absolutely LOVE, love, LOVE this! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your card is adorable. Great for summer. TFS Denise dharkin65 at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh M, this is the most adorable card ever!! I love all of the dimension!! Those little campers are so sweet!! And that owl is such an awesome touch!! Love every single thing about this my dear friend!! It's super-duper fabulous - as are you!! Have a great Memorial Day weekend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my word, how cute is your card... love the campfire scene... Great job in putting this into detailed, love the cuteness of it...Enjoy your hop and crafty weekend..

    ReplyDelete
  7. you always do such a wonderful job on your projects,love the attention to detail,absolutely fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think you did a smokin' hot job on your card. Love love love all the details.
    TTFN

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great layered card! Love the campfire scene...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute step card! I love the whole theme and all the fun details are just fabulous! I can't wait for the bonfire tonight and to make smores! YUM!
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this !!! You created the cutest, most adorable camping card !!! I love each and every detail !!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMGosh M, how fun I want to go camping with your happy campers what a great layout
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes May Linky Party. Have a blessed day and a safe and happy Memorial day weekend.
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card is absolutely adorable! I love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love this card, would be a great way to surprise my kids and say we are going camping

    ReplyDelete
  15. I just love your center step card, the little scene you created is adorable. Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What an awesome card. You did a fantastic job!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute! Cute! Cute! Take me camping please!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love this card. So awesome!
    Marcia
    mvanhoosan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love it!! I may "borrow" this idea for one of my kids camp cards this summer. TFS :)

    Michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  20. Aww such a cute scene with all those adorable campers:) Very cute indeed! Enjoy your weekend my friend!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  21. Like the scene you created with great detail. Had a hot dog today. Tried Nathan's Beef Hot Dog brand for first time and liked it.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wowzers lady - this is amazing! What a great little camping scene you've created. This fun card is just jammed packed with so many adorable little details. I love the cute campers and campfire - just cute as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Super adorable card my friend! I just LOVE your camping scene!!!!
    AWESOME job!

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is so so sweet. I love the scene you have created. And you know I love PKS!! Thanks so much Millie.

    ReplyDelete
  25. I so love this card! Super cute... Great job Migdalia :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. My angelic friend, your sweet little scene whisks me straight into the gooey love that is s'mores! :o) This is so delightful, both in design and all of the sweet extras. PKS make everything even sweeter and your detailing is wonderful. This just brings a smile to my face, Millie! I pray you're having a weekend filled with blessings and love. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  27. A lovely camping scene with such great detailing. I like the fire and s'mores very much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Your card is just fabulous Millie. Love all the layers and so much detail!!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Lovely design. Thanks for joining us this week at 4 Krafty Girls this fortnight. Good Luck! hugs Angelie

    ReplyDelete
  30. OMG!! Your card is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. This card is so adorable! The PK faces look so cute and I love the sentiments you added! I hope you have a great day! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  32. Just love this super cute projects!! I am so loving the campers and s'mores!

    ReplyDelete
  33. A super sweet card, M! Someone is going to be so excited to get it! I know it will bring a smile!

    Hugs, Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  34. What a super, SUPER ADORABLE card!!! Simply love this adorable card!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  35. Fabulous card love the camping scene and all the details-thank you for joining us in our first challenge at Crafting at the Weekend
    Carol Dt x

    ReplyDelete
  36. Fabulous card, love love the scene you have created, Such a cute creation. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  37. Fantastic card!! I love all the dimension!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  38. What such a fun camping scene step card! Totally love all the dimension my friend!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  39. OMG Millie is is SUPER CUTE!!! Love the scene you crated and those faces are just to cute. Have a creative day.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  40. Oh my gosh this is freaking AWESOME!!!! I completely missed the blog hop but was just snooping around on your blog and saw this! What a great job you did. I can't even imagine how long all that paper piecing took you. Amazing!!

    Amy E.
    Scrapthissavethat.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"