Friday, May 16, 2014

C.I.U. Challenge #45: "National Bike Month"

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!
Happy, Happy Friday!
Are you ready for another fun challenge from Cut It Up?
C.I.U. Challenge #45: "National Bike Month"
Challenge Starts: May 16, 2014
Challenge Ends: May 28, 2014  at noon EST
*Must use a Die Cut*

Sponsored By:
 Fleurette Bloom
Prize: $10 Gift Card

The Robin's Nest
Prize: Sample of Papers
 Here's my project for this challenge....
Since this weeks challenge is to create something with a bike, I imagined myself by the beach, riding my blue beautiful bike! I added a little blue bling on my bike just for a touch of sparkle. I embossed my clouds for some texture. I only adhered the center cloud with 3-d pop up dots to give it a dimensional look. With the MS Fringe scissors which I love, I was able to create the super cute grass, which I also added an extra layer and adhered it with foam tape, giving it a dimensional look. I added some flowers, a tag and stamped "Hello"!



ENJOY!!

I hope you will head over to Cut It Up and see what my fabulous DT sisters came up with for this challenge as well as entering the challenge yourself! 

lovetoplayatCIUbutton-1
We would love to see what you create! 


RECIPE:
Silhouette Online Store: Bicycle
Silhouette Online Store: Clouds
When I was a Kid Cartridge: Tag
Cuttlebug with Swirl Embossing Folder
Jillibean Soup: Apple Cheddar Kit
Recollections Rhinestone Stickers
Jolee's Boutique Dimensional Stickers: Flowers
CDD Simply Said Stamp Set: "Hello" (HERE)
MS Fringe Scissors
Cardstock*Adhesive*Gel Pen*Distress Inks*Foam Tape


CHALLENGES:


Thank you for stopping by!

 

22 comments:

  1. This is super CUTE M!! Love the bike scene you created!!!!
    Adorable card my friend!
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT Friday!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute, love the scene you created... I could dig riding a bike where I'm at...

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just delightful. Love how you did the grass.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is sooo pretty !!!! I love the beautiful scene, the bike, the grass !!!! So perfect !!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the lines on that bicycle, and how you used patterned paper for the sky and the grass. Adorable!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute, cute, cute! Love the scene you created.

    Peace, Love, & Creative Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh M, this is so fabulous!! I love the bicycle scene you've created!! The puffy embossed clouds are awesome!! And I love the grass and flowers!! This is so springy and fun!! Love, love it!! I hope you have a fabulous weekend my sweet friend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card Super job the clouds are wonderful!!
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes May Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Migdalia your card is super sweet, now only if we had a blue bicycle built for two I could ride with you on the beach! lol I love the grass and the embossed clouds are awesome!!! Have a great day my friend! hugs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a wonderful card and lovely scene. Great grass and love those clouds! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  11. My dear friend, this is a true delight! What a beautiful scene... I wish I was in such a landscape right now! :o) Your beautiful blue bike makes me smile and I love the clouds and flower-laden grass. Stunning work as always, Millie! It brings a smile to the heart. :o) I hope you have a beautifully blessed weekend! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cute! Love all the jeweled flowers!

    Precious Hugs
    OmaGloria

    ReplyDelete
  13. So cute. Yes that would be fun to be biking by the beach. I love the embossed clouds floating on the polka dot sky

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a fabulous card my friend! I love the embossing of the clouds, clever! That bike and bling is adorable and I live right next to the beach now so I can relate with wanting to ride a bike near here... its so peaceful! Hope you are having a good weekend!!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the fun frayed grass...very cute

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fabulous card!! Love all the details!!! Have a great day.
    Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely card, I enjoy the detail you always add to your work.

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a lovely card, the bike is super. Thank you for entering the challenge with Sarah Hurley this time.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow this is fabulous. The colours and patterns make it so uplifting and fun.
    Thank you for joining the Sarah Hurley Challenge x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"