Monday, May 26, 2014

Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party: Fun Fold Cards

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!

Today is my design team post for Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party hostedby Tara of Craftin Desert Divas!
This week's linky party theme: "Fun Fold Cards"
Sponsors:
Digital Delight by LoubyLou: $5 G.C.
Miriam's Crafting Supplies: $5 Credit (not on ATG or Shipping
Lucy Kelleher "CTMH": $10 G.C. (Only in U.S.) 
The more you link up, the better chance you have to win.
Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.
Hope you will Craft It Up & Link It Up!!! 

Here is what I created for this linky party:
For this challenge I wanted to create a card for a child, it needed to be fun and feel extra special. I saw several tutorials and came across one that the instructions were easy to follow. For my Six-Fold card I used the color purple, black and white. My adorable Flower Power Daisy was a print & cut image. With an additional image I then paper pieced the hat with flower and her shoes which
I then adhered by using 3-D foam tabs for a dimensional and fun look. I added a rhinestone on each flower.I then placed the Flower Power Daisy on a glitter foam
scallop square. On my adorable tag, from "When I was a Kid" cartridge, I used the sentiment "Hugs" from the Simply Said Stamp Set which you can purchase HERE.  


ENJOY!


 Here are the sides of my card with sweet sentiments from
the "Simply Said" stamp set.

Here is the inside of the card with special sentiments from
the "Simply Said" stamp set.

We would love to see what you create!  

My card has a home......
Please join us as we create handcrafted cards for Violet and her family,
the May 2014 I Feel the Love Project card recipients.

"In June of 2013, Violet was diagnosed with infant leukemia (acute lymphoblastic leukemia) when she was just 10 months old. She is an amazing little girl who is the youngest of three other

siblings". "Violet is currently receiving chemotherapy and blood transfusions at a local hospital. She has already had two surgeries to prepare her for her treatments".Violet and her family are in need of our love, support, and well wishes.
We want to send Violet lots of cards!!
Click HERE to read more.....

RECIPE:
Portrait: Print & Cut
Six-Fold Card Tutorial: Splitcoaststampers
Digital Delights: Flower Power Daisy (Colored)
Cuttlebug & Spellbinders Nestabilities Scallop Square Dies
When I was a Kid Cartridge: Tags
CDD: "Simply Said" Stamp Set: You can purchase them HERE 
Recollections Black & White Paper Pad
Recollections Rhinestones & Flower Stickers
LSP: Crinkle Ribbon
MS Scoreboard & Crop-A-Dile II Big Bite & Eyelets
Glitter Foam*Cardstock*3-D Foam Tabs*Glue Dots*Gel Pen



Thank you for stopping by!


23 comments:

  1. This is adorable Migdalia! LOVE the fun fold and cute image!
    AWESOME job my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card!! I love the adorable image and great fold you used!!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is the sweetest, most adorable card, M!! I love the little girl on the front!! She's so cute!! The folds are amazing!! I've never seen one like this!! What a fun card - Violet will adore it!! Fabulous as always my fabulous friend!! Love, love it!! I hope you have a very happy Monday!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous !!!! I love the fold !!!! Soo cool , pretty , and fun !!! Hope you have a wonderful day my friend !!
    Hugs,
    Mayra
    MayrasDesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ummm, WOW!!!! This is amazing!! I can't believe you squeezed SIX folds into one card! Holy cow! Your little girl on the front is just about the cutest thing ever! Love the way you popped up the flower on her hat and her little shoes! Beautiful job!!!

    Amy E.
    Scrapthissavethat.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card, love all of the folds. The design is simply beautiful! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW - this is amazing. Love all the folds! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card and what an awesome thing to do to make it for the adorable little one Violet. She will have fun opening and closing it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes May Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my, my, my - what an amazing fold! Just...wow! I love all the pretty colors and patterns and that sweet image on the front. You did an amazing job with this card and little Violet and her family will love this treasure created from your heart!

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW this card is amazing! I love all the flips and flaps to this one!! Such an awesome folding technique my friend! Love the colors and that sweet image.... and what a cutie Violet is! Such a sweetheart!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is fun and oh, so cute! And what a wonderful little girl - Violet and her family will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. My angelic friend, Violet is going to flip over this amazing card! Each detail is stunningly sweet, beginning with that precious image. :o) She will have so much fun with this and I love all of the sweet sentiments you included. Your heart is a vessel of love and I cannot wait for Violet and her family to be blessed with this! Lots of love to you, my dear Millie!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  13. Migdalia, this is such a fun and adorable card. The folds are really cool and the image is so sweet. Violet will love this. Thank you so much for once again supporting the IFTL Project.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such gorgeous card, and what a fabulous fold!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Precious card. Love this fold. Cute image and love all the shinny. Have a creative day.

    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  16. Migdalia this is a gorgeous and very interesting fold. Loving the scrumptious bows and its wonderful that this beautiful card has an owner xxx
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a lovely card! I love all the interactivity!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awww this is so sweet! I love the colors and fab design! Violet will love it!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Migdalia,
    I really like this card! So cute! and it's really neat with all the folds that you have on it. I've only seen a few cards with lots of folds before, but this is really cool with SO MANY folds!

    I love the gems you used and I like how you put one in the middle flower that she is holding. helps to tie all the flowers together.

    Thanks for sharing your so cute card!!

    Keep on Craftin'
    **Bipolar Crafter**
    ~Melisa Marie

    ReplyDelete
  20. so stinkin cute! lovin all the purple!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is so cute, ans what a great fold!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Awesome! Love the fold and the purple! The image is adorable! Great job!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia