Monday, May 12, 2014

Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party: "Pun"

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!

Today is my design team post for Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas!
This weeks linky party theme:
"Pun"

Sponsors:
*Treasure Box Designs: $15 In Free Files
*TSQ: A royal prize pak valued around $25.00 full of goodies from The Royal Castle Shoppe
*ScrappyKDesigns: 2 sets of Flair buttons (Kristy)
The more you link up, the better chance you have to win.
Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.
Hope you will Craft It Up & Link It Up!!! 

Here is what I created for this linky party:
For this super fun challenge, I created a kid's card. I started with this adorable "Panda" freebie from MKC. I used the print & cut feature on my portrait. I mounted my adorable "Panda" on a oval shape and adhered it with 3-d pop dots, which I love to use on my cards. For a touch of cuteness I added a purple bow and a sweet sequin flower. On my adorable label, from "When I was a Kid" cartridge, I used the sentiment "I Love You Beary Much!" from the "Punny" Stamp Set which you can purchase HERE

ENJOY!


I hope you will head over to Craftin Desert Diva's and see what my fabulous
DT sisters came up with for this challenge as well as entering the challenge yourself! 

We would love to see what you create!  


RECIPE:
Portrait: Print & Cut
Silhouette Online Store:10 Piece Oval Shapes
Silhouette Online Store: Chevron Shapes
When I was a Kid Cartridge: Label
CDD: "Punny" Stamp Set: You can purchase them HERE 
Recollections Black & White Paper Pad
Recollections Heart Stickers & Glittered "Black" Dots
Cardstock*Glue Dots*Foam Tape*Ribbon*Flower*Gel Pen

Thank you for stopping by!

 

24 comments:

  1. My sweet friend, this is so absolutely adorable!! It's such a happy card!! It makes me smile!! I love the purple and the sweet panda!! The bow is perfect!! Fabulous card, M!! Just like you!! Happy Monday!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so cute! I love the lavender on the bear. Such an adorable card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that little panda bear is so stinkin adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is "beary" adorable , and soo cute !!! I love the colors , and design !!! Hope you have a wonderful Monday !!
    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great card, the colors are gorgeous! The sentiment is just so perfect! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is simply adorable, M!!! I love the colors, the little panda is super sweet and the pretty bow!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty what a cute sentiment I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful ThursdayMay linkychallenge, Have a Blessed day, DIANA L.
    http:// http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute, M!!! Love the colors you used and your corner pieces are the perfect touch - LOVE them!!! That heart is awesome as well as your bow!!! Fabulous card!!!

    Have a great day!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh I LOVE this! And it's purple!!!!!! I saw this when you posted it on Facebook this morning and just fell in love!

    Amy E.
    Scrapthissavethat.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. How very, very sweet! I am loving all the pretty purple and that sweet little panda. What a darling card!

    ReplyDelete
  11. My dear friend, this is adorable! I love the sweet panda bear and adore your design with her! The heart is stunning (just like yours) and I'm just enamored with the precious sentiment. Punny cards are often among my favorites, especially when made with pure sweetness! :o) Beautifully done, my angelic friend! I hope you have a sparkly night. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  12. So "beary" adorable! I love her colors and the little heart she is holding. Fabulous job!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  13. Aww what an adorable card my friend and I do love the monochromatic look on your card. Have a wonderful week.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is adorable M! Love the colors and that adorable sentiment!!
    AWESOME card my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What could be sweeter than a purple panda?! NOTHING…this is adorable Migdalia!

    ReplyDelete
  16. A gorgeous card and love the colour and bow and great sentiment-thank you for joining us at Crafty Girls
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  17. So funny card. I love your animal. Thanks for playing with us at Dream Valey challenge.
    Nathalie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super cute, especially with those eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Millie this is such a delightful card. I love the colour and then the fabulous design ! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  20. So Beary cute! Love the colors too.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great card, I love the image and the colours are beautiful. Thanks for joining us at Sarah Hurley 365 this month, Carol xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. your crad is just screaming cuteness! just like your blog. Thanks for joining us at sarah hurley 365.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"