Monday, May 5, 2014

"Hello" .....Trendy Twiners!!!

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!
 

May Challenge: Say It With a Sentiment:
(1) Sentiment as the focal point
(2)  Trendy Twine
 
**If you do not have Trendy Twine, use hemp, jute,
embroidery thread, or yarn only; NO ribbon**
(no other brands of bakers twine)**
 

For my project which will follow this month's challenge...
I created a card with this adorable Tea Time image. I colored the image using the Silhouette Software, used the offset feature and then completing the image with a print & cut. I added a touch of glitter on her white gloves & parts of her outfit and adhered a flower on her hat.
I wanted the hat to match my GORGEOUS Twine flower! You can't miss the flower!
I came across several tutorials on making the twine flower and decided just to make one that would work for me, something simple but GORGEOUS! So it was a special treat for me to use the Totally Lemon  Trendy Twine on my flower which I then adhered on the bottom of my card besides my "Hello"!! ....So "Hello" to you All!!

 
ENJOY!
 
 

 My Chosen Color is......
Totally Lemon Trendy Twine - Solid Yellow Bakers Twine
 
 
Make sure to hop over to the Trendy Twine Blog to see what the other DT members made.
And don't forget to play along in our challenge!!!!
 
 


Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.
 
 
RECIPE:
Portrait: Silhouette Software Coloring
Portrait: Offset, Print & Cut
Digi My World : Tea Time
Spellbinders Nestabilities Square Dies
Silhouette Online Store: Phrase "Hello"
Crate Paper Pad
Cardstock*Glitter*Gel Pen*Flower*Glitter Dot*Pink Chalk
Adhesive*Glue Dots*Foam Tape

 

 
Thank you for stopping by!


29 comments:

  1. What a pretty card M! Love the image and the twine flower is so fun! Such a GREAT added embellishment!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous, M!! What a beautiful image!! And wow, your twine flower looks amazing!! It is the perfect accent for the card!! The colors are fabulous!! Love, love this my sweet and dear friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute cute cute!!! What a sweet card! I love that the twine flower matches the one on her hat! Do you have (or know of) a tutorial showing how you colored your image with the Silhouette? I know how to add patterns on an area...like her hat, but I had no idea you could color in her cheeks and eyes like you did. It looks fabulous!!!

    Happy Cinco de Mayo!
    Amy E.
    Scrapthissavethat.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! What a sweet image and that twine flower is amazing! Very pretty card my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous, Migdalia!! The little image is so sweet and your totally lemon flower is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning , wow , I love the way you used the twine !!! The colors , the image , gorgeous !!!! Love this !!! Hope you have a wonderful day !!
    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card M, I like the adorable image and the fab twine flower.
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, such a gorgeous card! The image is beautiful! What a creative and FUN twine flower:) TFS!
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is super, I really like that twine flower you made, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so awesome! I just love the pretty twine flower you created! It looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the twine flower! Thank you for Linking Up at Pause Dream Enjoy. Your project is featured on our Facebook Page today and linked to your blog!
    ~Janis
    Pause Dream Enjoy Page on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  12. My dear friend, this is such a sweet, whimsical, and delightful card! The flower is STUNNING and I am just in love with that little sweetheart! :o) Your layering is so pretty, too! Amazing creation as always, my treasured friend! I hope you're having a happy day, filled with all the love you so freely give us every day. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a gorgeous card!! Love the adorable girl image and the twine flower looks great!!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card and love your fab flower. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a great image super cute card

    ReplyDelete
  16. I have never colored with my Silhouette Software! I am so proud that I learned how to cut out my digi's using the software! lol! This looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your card is so pretty! I love the way you created the flower with the twine, very crafty:)

    Peace, Love, & Creative Hugs!
    Monica L.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just stopping in to have another look at this pretty card :)
    Have a great day!!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  19. SSuch a cute card.... Love how you used the twine. Im your newest follower

    ReplyDelete
  20. What an amazing flower you created! That sentiment is lovely too, and the pattern on her hat.. the whole thing is just really awesome :)

    Best crafty wishes!
    Amber
    Staying Crafty

    ReplyDelete
  21. WOW! i love how you used the twine my friend! Very sweet card:) Thank you for stopping by and your sweet comments my friend.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fun card! Love the twine flower :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Such a pretty card. Love how you coordinated her hat to match the gorgeous twine flower.

    Lesley @ Annie's Paper Boutique & Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  24. This is so pretty! Gorgeous flower! Thank you for sharing with us over at Pause Dream Enjoy- Flowers linky party!
    have a wonderful day!
    DT Member~Liz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me BLOGGIE love!
Have a wonderful day,
CREATIVE M