Sunday, May 18, 2014

Trendy Twine's "We Like You A Latte" Blog Hop!!!

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!

Welcome to Trendy Twine's "We Like You A Latte" Blog Hop!



 We are excited to be introducing two more colors.


Annie's Paper Boutique

Here is what I created for this Blog Hop: 

 I came across this adorable SVG cutting file that went so perfect with this theme.
I made a little place card which I then added a little bow with the "Krafty Red" Trendy Twine. 

 I decided to use the coffee cup file, and a 1x3 Clear Box which you can purchase (Here)
to make sweet treat! I stamped the front portion with PKS for a touch of
cuteness and for the inside..... I used the Gorgeous "Krafty Red" Trendy Twine. 
Oh! I filled it with coffee beans!

 Here is a picture of the clear box.

 I wanted to show you how gorgeous the "Krafty Red" Trendy Twine really is so I wrapped it around this adorable wooden spoon which you can purchase (HERE), and I then stamped with PKS "In The Garden Face Assortment". I then used a glue dot to adhere my tag which I stamped "Just Because" from CDD "Simply Said" stamp set and placed a tiny rhinestone. For the top portion I used my Crop-A-Dile II Big Bite to place an eyelet, which I then ran ribbon through the eyelet and made a bow with ribbon and my "Krafty Red" Trendy Twine.

SUPER cute, right?..lol



We have some fun blog candy:

Two sets of goodies from the Trendy Twine Store.
First Prize: A $5 GC and a set of Trendy Page Dots this is a bundle and stays together.) These stickers are perfect to dress up your planner pages, notebook pages, or add to tags. Second Prize: A Set of Wood Spoons.
These are so much fun to decorate and you will see them in the hop, too. Third Prize: We also have some cute stamps from Tara from CDD.Perfect Pair 
*To be eligible for the blog candy, be sure to follow and comment on each blog (including this one).*
*If you want to be eligible for the stamps, You must like Tara's
Craftin Desert Divas FB Page (Here)*

Your next stop on this hop is the Amazing, Sukie


RECIPE:
Portrait
SVG Cutting File: "Thanks a Latte"
CDD Simply Said Stamp Set: "Hello" (HERE)
PKS: PK -1320 In the Garden Face Assortment
When I was a Kid Cartridge: Tag
DCWV: The Evergreen Stack
Recollections Kraft Cardstock


Thank you for stopping by!


49 comments:

  1. This is definitely super cute!!!! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You used everything so very creatively! Love it and I'm so glad I stopped by :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute and awesome project!

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super CUTE projects M!
    Love all the Peachy cuteness you added!!
    Awesome job with the new release colors!
    Have a GREAT Sunday my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a super cute set!! You showed the twine well and did a beautiful job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, your projects are so stinkin' cute! Love the fringe on the cup and wrap on the spoon with their little faces!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your projects are so adorable! I love the spoon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute idea. I love how you used the twine. What a great gift idea. Thanks for entering th DL.ART MAY LINKS CHALLENGE. HAVE A WONDERFUL SUNDAY! Thanks for the fun hop

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your projects are super cute!! Love the new color of twine!! So happy to be a sponsor.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fun coffee themed set! Great job!
    Beth
    Beth's Beauties

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome projects TFS :) Vicky and thanks for a chance at winning some great prizes!!!
    win_or_lose52@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the spoon idea, so great with everything else in the project. Thinking Christmas. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute, cute, cute!!!! I love all 3 of your creations!

    Thank you for sharing!

    Crafty hugs,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love that you put the eyelet in the spoon. Such cute projects and I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your project is amazing! I just love the coffee set you created with the cute little peachy faces. Awesome job on showcasing the new twine colors! Happy Sunday my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh wow, M, this is amazing!! All of your projects are so creative and beautiful!! I love how you've used the twine!! And the Peachy faces are so sweet!! Super-duper fabulous my fabulous friend!! As always, you have done a perfect job showcasing the twine!! You rock!! I hope you have a wonderful, happy day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW!!! Love them all! So super cute!!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow, love your projects! The coffee set is so stinken cute and I love the PK faces! Love the new twine and what a great way to show it off!
    Happy Sunday!
    Sherrie K
    http;//sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love your projects!! The card is perfect and I really like the treat holder. Great idea!! :) The spoon is the perfect touch too and I love the eyelet on the end, how fun. Who doesn't love a PK face? ;) Awesome inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  20. I love how you used the twine to decorate your wooden spoon! When I first saw the spoons I thought now what would I use those for. Now I have two perfectly great ideas. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great projects!! Love the new twine and spoons!!
    Angela
    chewiescrappin@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fabulous set and the colors are twine are awesome! I definitely need some!

    ReplyDelete
  23. everything is so super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  24. These are soo full of cute , and perfect !!!! I love the way you used the twine , wonderful inspiration my friend !!
    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. Okay I think you know by now how much I LOVE your adorable project! It's SO super sweet!!
    Awesome job!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  26. All 3 projects are beautiful!! I love how you made the steam coming out the coffee cup!

    ReplyDelete
  27. So Cute! Love your project. Someone will be thrilled to receive it

    ReplyDelete
  28. My dear friend, this set is AMAZING! What a fantastic way to showcase this beautiful twine! :o) Each element is sweet and adorable... I cannot get over how sweet the spoon is, the fabulous fringy effect on the cup, or the delicious punniness of the place card. Everything is fantastic and just makes me smile... you are such a gem and they are SO blessed to have you on their team! :o) Marvelous work as always, my angelic friend! I hope you've had a blessed weekend! Lots of love to you! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is super cute. Love the way you used the twine. Fabulous project.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh my goodness, this ensemble is beyond fabulous! I just love everything you've done for this delightful project! You got so very creative with the gorgeous trendy twine colors being showcased and I think this gift set is going to make someone's day very awesome! You are such a clever girl M! Thanks for sharing and I hope you have a wonderful week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. WOW!! Your projects are awesome!!! Love them all!!! That spoon is my fav!!!!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  32. totally adorable & SO creative!!
    hugs

    ReplyDelete
  33. Adorable as can be! Awesome and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Great use of the twine. The projects are all awesome.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  35. Oh my word … I love this.. a LATTE (corny, pun…I know, but I had to) I am mad over that fun fringe you've added to your cup sleeve, what a sweet face and that spoon is a GREAT little treasure too. Wouldn't that be a wonderful Christmas decoration?! Ohhh so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  36. OMGish so stinkin cute!!!! LOVE it!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  37. Toooooo cute. You did a fabulous job. Everything turned out adorable.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  38. Oh my goodness Millie, these are fabulous! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  39. Very cute coffee themed set. I like how you used the twine.

    ReplyDelete
  40. These are all darling, I love the variety of ways you incorporated the twine!!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Migdalia, such a CUTE project!! I LOVE how you used the PKS stamps to make the faces. they are just so adorable.
    coffee beans are a great gift idea. I really like your spoon, it turned out so cute. :)

    Thanks for sharing!!
    ~Melisa Marie

    ReplyDelete
  42. Oh my goodness! this is a super super cute project my friend. I love how you added the twine to the spoon very clever:) TFS
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  43. This is really fab, thanks for joining us over at Sarah Hurley 365 this month.
    C xx

    ReplyDelete
  44. Love it!I love the coffee theme!Thanks for sharing it at Sarah Hurley365

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"