Wednesday, June 25, 2014

CDD's June Stamp Release Blog Hop: Day 2

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!


Welcome to our fourth Craftin Desert Diva's stamp release blog hop!!  I'm super excited to share with you in full the CDD June release stamps.  There are four new stamps that are being released today in the Craftin Desert Divas Shop and are available now for purchase. Tara is giving away one stamp set each day & Too Cute by Jessica is giving away $25 gift card to her store (regular priced items) PLUS, every purchase qualifies for this FREE Happy Birthday Bears pattern from TCBJ... now for my project....
I made a Circular Side Step card! Isn't it just ADORABLE!!!
Well, it went just perfect with my Christmas bear. The Christmas bear is one of the Christmas Animals included in the Super cute cutting file from TCBJ. For a touch of CUTENESS, I used PK "Teddy Bear Assortment" stamp. Since my Christmas Bear was in a festive mood....I added some bling, glitter (did you see the ribbon?), and holly berries!!! I just cannot wait for Christmas to arrive!!!!

 
Recipe:
CDD: Holly Day Punnies - you can purchase them HERE
Silhouette Online Store: Circle Frame (Shape Card)
Silhouette Online Store: Holly Berry
Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Ten
Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Eighteen
PK-170 Teddy Bear Assortment PKS
DCWV: The Evergreen Stack
MS Score Board
Cardstock*Rhinestones*Brad*Red Glitter Ribbon*Gel Pens
Pink Chalk*3-D Foam Dots*Brown Distress Ink*Red & White Glitter

Challenges:
Thank you for stopping by!


38 comments:

  1. WOW!!! that is soooo awesome... I wish I had that kind of imagination :) love it !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW that is one fancy Christmas card thanks for sharing the inspiration :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is really cute! I love all the details :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the first circle
    step card I have seen!
    Beautiful and how do
    you make it?
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty Christmas card! Lovely design to your card...
    Yikes I'm not quite ready for that Holiday yet, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is so fun and very intricate - a lot of work I'm sure. Thanks for sharing. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this "Bear" - so cute with the shape of the card and the darling elements you added. The sentiment is perfect!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is just adorable!!! I wish I had your same enthusiasm about christmas...we have only had a couple of nice summer days at this point....so winter/snow/christmas is the last thing on my mind :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is just amazing, M!! I love the circular side-step design!! The bear is so sweet!! You decorated the card perfectly!! The holly and sparkly ribbon are gorgeous!! Love, love this my sweet friend!! It puts me in the Christmas spirit, even though it's sunny and 90+ with humidity outside :) Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Christmas card is so adorable! That little bear is so cute! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So sweet, M! The shape of the card is wonderful. I personally have not seen anything like it before. I'm excited about Christmas and July and I just love your festive card!!!

    Hugs, Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous creation ,M !!! I think this one stunning Christmas card !!! Perfect details !!
    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this holiday cheer!! Great cute bear

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderful card, he is sooooooooooooooooo CUTE, your papers and elements are perfect.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your card is soooo CUTE. LOVE your pretty colors and sweet bear. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  16. Another lovely card using a gorgeous image....beautiful designed as well...brrr cold one here today in Australia....♥aNNie x
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great color combo and fun fold. Thank.

    marg0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  18. Like the festive shaped card.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  19. LOVE love love all the bling and sparkle on this card and the cut is so cute. T.F.I

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so "BEAR-y" sweet. I love it. great colors and now your on your way to get your Christmas cards done my friend
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes June Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is so cute! So fun to see Christmas projects in June!
    Hugs, Debbie!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my goodness your little bear is so adorable! Someone is going to be very lucky to receive that card for Christmas!!!
    Have a spectacular day my sweet friend!!

    Amy E.
    Scrapthissavethat.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Oh my beautiful card! Love the shape. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  24. Love love love!!! This card turned out beautiful!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gorgeous project! The sweet little bear is just adorable! The Christmas theme is awesome and I love all of the holiday colors and patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  26. This is so stinken cute! I love the fun details and the image is just adorable!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  27. This is super, I love the sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete
  28. What a awesome card!!! I love all the details and the super sweet bear image!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  29. This is so sweet and super duper adorable and the colors are so vibrant. I love it, my friend
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes June Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. Oh my goodness this is way too cute my friend! Have a wonderful day
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"