Monday, June 23, 2014

Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party: Red, White & Blue

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!
Today is my design team post for Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas!
This week's linky party theme: "Color Challenge: Red, White & Blue"
Sponsors:
CDD- One Stamp Set
My Scrap Chick: $10 Discount Coupon
Newton's Nook Designs: $10 Coupon for online store
Snap*Click Supply Co.: $10 G.C.
The more you link up, the better chance you have to win.
Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.
Hope you will Craft It Up & Link It Up!!! 


Here is what I created for this linky party:
With the 4th of July being just around the corner, I wanted to start the celebration by making these festive & fun cards for some kiddos. I used the Happy 4th of July kids Cutting File from TCBJ.
One of my favorites!!! And Yes! For the touch of SWEETNESS, I used In The Garden Face Assortment by PK. On my tags, from "When I was a Kid" cartridge, I used the Super fun sentiments from the "Celebrate Freedom" Stamp Set which you can purchase HERE

Allow me to introduce to you my new kiddos....
Her name is Julissa!
 I used Berries Jubilee twine on her Pom-Poms!

His name is Julian!


RECIPE:
CDD: "Celebrate Freedom" Stamp Set: You can purchase them HERE 
PK-1320 In The Garden Face Assortment
When I was a Kid Cartridge: Tags
DCWV: The Edumacation Stack
Cardstock*Border Punch*Brad*Star Button*Ribbon*Glitter*Pearls*Pink Chalk*Gel Pens


Thank you for stopping by!


22 comments:

  1. Sweet cards both of them! I just love the twine pom poms! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, sorry I am behind in returning the visit. Our daughter came for a visit so I was spending precious time with her. ~Diane

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a adorable cards!! I love the pretty background paper and the cute boy and girll!!!! The little twine pom poms are awesome!!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation and lovely colours used...goodnight from Australia...♥aNNie
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love your kids!

    Hugs,
    Louie's Mom (AKA Chriss)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh M, Julissa and Julian are so sweet and adorable!! I just love them!! Her pom-poms and sparkly dress are so fabulous!! As always, you brought a huge smile to my face!! These are just the cutest cards!! Love, love them!! I hope you had a wonderful weekend my sweet friend!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!!! They are sooo adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute !!!! I love the pom poms in her hair !!! Each card is perfect !!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so super CUTE M!!!! LOVE both to pieces!!
    AWESOME job :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very precious cards! They are so fun and cheery! Love the great papers you used and the pom poms are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your kiddos are precious! Love those pom poms!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm trying to play catch up with everyone's posting... This is taking me extra long since lots of them are not in bloglovin.... Love both of your cards - cute as can be....hugs to you~

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are so cute! Love those little PK faces! Thanks for joining us at My Sheri Crafts!

    ReplyDelete
  13. so stinking cute M! I especially love the pom, poms in the girls hair!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness, these are so sweet and I love the pom poms in the little girls hair! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  15. those pompoms are the cutest and the cute little kids are just the cutest...♥aNNie
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  16. Julissa and Julian are absolutely ADORBS!!! Their clothing is so stinken cute and love the little flip flops:) The pom poms in her hair ...so cute! Great details my friend!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my gosh...pom poms in her hair?!?! Too cute! You always add the cutest touches!!!!

    Amy E.
    Scrapthissavethat.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. What a cute set of cards! So patriotic. Love the way you made the faces on both the girl and boy. Great job!

    Thanks for sharing with My Sheri Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is too cute! I love the details, especially the pearls on the little girl's flip flops!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Very sweet cards! Love the pom poms in her hair. Thanks for joining us at Creative Cutting Challenge and hope to see you back in the fall!
    Cindy
    DT Leader

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"