Monday, June 9, 2014

Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party: "Favorite Color"

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!
Today is my design team post for Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas!
This week's linky party theme: "Favorite Color"
Sponsors:
CDD- One Stamp Set
My Scrap Chick: $10 Discount Coupon
Scrappin Doodles: $10 G.C.
Creative Embellishments: $20 Gift Voucher to store
The more you link up, the better chance you have to win.
Visit 
Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.

Hope you will Craft It Up & Link It Up!!! 

Here is what I created for this linky party:
Recently, I was one of the winners of the Bo Bunny giveaway!I could not wait to play with my crafty goodies. My favorite color is "Green". The gorgeous pattern paper is called "Enchanted Garden".
I distressed around the edges and used the label ten die for the center. I wanted this card to be a special birthday card because the recipient is a wonderful friend of mine. My friend's favorite color is purple. I cut out the fairy from A Child's Year with an extra set of wings. I adhered the wings with 3-d foam dots for a dimensional and fun look. I added colorful sequins for a touch of sparkle, a gorgeous bow and beautiful flowers. The glittered purple brads are also from Bo Bunny. On my adorable tag, from "When I was a Kid" cartridge, I used the special sentiment "Wish Big" from the Simply Said Stamp Set which you can purchase HERE.  

ENJOY!



RECIPE:
A Child's Year
When I was a Kid Cartridge:Tag
Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels 10 Dies
CDD: "Simply Said" Stamp Set: You can purchase them HERE 
Bo Bunny "Enchanted Garden" Paper Pad
Bo Bunny "Enchanted Garden" Brads
Recollections Glitter Cardstock & Flowers
Cardstock*Sequins*3-D Foam Tabs*Ribbon*Tiny Flower


Thank you for stopping by!


24 comments:

  1. This is such a great cut! Love the design and your great color combo! Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love the fun die cuts you used! The papers are so beautiful and I just love how you sprinkled the sequins! Great design too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Migdalia this card is stunning!!! I just adore your color combo... and those flowers with that fairy cut is precious! Love it!!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely beautiful Milliel Love the colors. The silhouette is adorable. Way to go. Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh M, I absolutely adore this card!! The you used is so sweet!! I love the dimension you added to the wings!! The sequins are such a fabulous touch!! And the flowers are gorgeous!! I just love, love this!! And I'm sure your friend, did too!! I hope you have a wonderful day my sweet friend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet, sweet card! That image looks like something out of a book of fairy tales - love this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My angelic friend, this card is so perfectly magical! What a special card for your very special friend. There is so much to love, from the sweet image to your fantastic design to the sweet inclusion of her favorite color, as well. :o) Gosh I adore that little sweetheart and her dimensional weeks. That paper is exquisite and I love the sprinkling of sequins. Beautifully done as always, Millie! You are such a blessing to all who know you and your friend will treasure this special gift. :o) (And thank you for the endless support you gave me last week! You are a treasure!) Have a blessed day, my sparkly friend!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card, Migdalia!! Love the fabulous flowers and the pretty colors !!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card, Millie and I love the silhouette image. Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so sweet. I love the fairy ( especially in green ha ha) I love how you popped her wings up.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes June Linky Party. Have a blessed day, my friend
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Millie. Lovely colour combination with beautiful papers. Thank you for the bloggie love on my post.
    Hugs,
    Lena
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, Migdalia!!! I LOVE this!! The sweet little fairy with her fluttering wings is simply incredible!! And I love that you chose to cut her in green (my favourite colour)!! Such a pretty combination of papers and flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I love it!! It's really the prettiest fairy ever! So sweet and I have to say you picked the perfect sentiments and embellies too! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so pretty, I like the silhouette and the dimension!

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW WOW WOW Millie! This is GORGEOUS!!!!!! What a beautiful card! LOVE the fairy, LOVE the papers and LOVE all your embellishing!
    AMAZING card my friend!!!
    Off to play catch up some more...can not wait to see what else you have created while I was gone :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the silhouette and the 3D wings are fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us for the birthday challenge at 2 Cute Ink! Hugs Deb

    ReplyDelete
  17. Very lovely card and thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ June challenge and sharing it!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a pretty card. I love the color and pattern and love thw sequins and how the wings pop out!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card! I love the wings and the touch of shimmer. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper June challenge with your lovely creation - hope to see you again soon x

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such a LOVELY card!! I love the colors and especially the sequins!! Great job!! SMiles, Jill

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is gorgeous !!! I think the way you used your colors is perfect !!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  23. Amazing paper choices, this is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Such an adorable card Thanks for linking up at Stampin Royals. Candice

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia