Monday, June 2, 2014

Time to Celebrate with Trendy Twine!!!

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!

June Challenge: Time to Celebrate! 
Birthday Theme, with some type of embellishment (charm, sticker, etc) or die cut,

and Trendy Twine 
**If you do not have Trendy Twine, use hemp, jute,
embroidery thread, or yarn only; NO ribbon**
(no other brands of bakers twine)**

For my project which will follow this month's challenge...
 I made a Birthday card with a yummy treat!

ENJOY!

For the Birthday card, I used the Teddy Bear Parade cartridge for the Super FUN clown
and for the Celebrate phrase I used one of my favorite cartridges "When I was a Kid".
Now for the Super FUN clown, I used the Super CUTE Celebration Trendy Twine to make
little pom poms for his outfit. I made an ADORABLE bow and placed a glittered rhinestone on the center. With the same Celebration Trendy Twine, I adhered it all around my card just for some extra FUN!!

 For the Birthday treat, I used a 1x3 clear box (which you can purchased HERE),
and filled it with some candy. I made a label (when I was a kid cart) and stamped "Just for You".I then made a bow with the Celebration Trendy Twine and placed a rosette with a sticker on top.

Oh! Did I mention that my card has a home...
Her name is Tammi
(click HERE to read more)

Here is this month's color:


Make sure to hop over to the Trendy Twine Blog to see what the other DT members made.
And don't forget to play along in our challenge!!!!
 



Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.

RECIPE:
Teddy Bear Parade Cartridge
When I was a Kid Cartridge: Celebrate & Label
DCWV "Edumaction Stack"
CDD Simply Said Stamp Set: "Just For You" (HERE)
Recollections Cardstock, Rhinestones & Flower
Glitter*Adhesive*Glue Dots*Foam Tape*Rosette(stickers)


Thank you for stopping by!


30 comments:

  1. What a super FUN FUN card Migdalia! LOVE that adorable teddy bear clown!!!
    FAB job my friend!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE, LOVE This card!!!! The use of the twine is just amazing Migdalia! I love his pom-poms!! Have a fantastic day!!! And Happy Birthday to me!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super fun! Love the little balloon animal and all the cute details! Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun little gift set. The card is gorgeously design and I love the creative use of twine.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute, love the teddy clown and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so adorable! card and a sweet gift!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a super fun card Migdalia!!! I love the little twine pom poms!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my word…so absolutely darling! I love this sweet, clowny bear with the bright red and yellow suit. Those adorable pom pons make his outfit stand right out there! What a fun, happy design…and…the sweet treats are a fun goodie. Wonderful way to start my Monday..thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is soooo ,soo, cute !!!! I love the twine buttons , the teddy clown , everything my friend !!! Hope you have a wonderful day !!
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh M, this is so sweet and adorable!! I love the cute teddy bear clown!! His twine pom poms look amazing!! His sparkly red nose is perfect!! And the little treat box is awesome!! As always my fabulous friend, you have done a wonderful job!! Love this!! I hope you are having a wonderful Monday!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute, cute, cute! Love that sweet little teddy with his pom pom buttons! Absolutely adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG Migdalia!!! I love , LOVE this adorable card!!! This pom poms are awesome!!! Fabulous card!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so gorgeous M, I love the bear and the twine pom poms!!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a super fun card and matching treat!! Teddy bear parade is one of my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great project, M! That bear is so cute dressed in his clown costume! And your twine looks fabulous!

    Hugs, Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  16. My angelic friend, this is beyond delightful! What a precious teddy bear! I am in love with the poms, sparkly red nose, and the balloon animal! This is just such a joy. The background is so pretty, too, and I love the yummy treat packaging, too. :o) You and your heart are so beautiful to constantly create such sweetness. :o) Have a blessed night, Millie!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a super cute teddy bear, love the fun pom pom buttons! The colors look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Way too cute I love the design and the bear is adorbs, makes me want to pull TBP out Thanks for the inspiration my friend.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes June Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. hello my friend! This is adorable and SUCH a great use of twine in soooo many ways. LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  20. That bear is oh so cute !! I love how you used twine so creatively. Time to dig my stash ;)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Seriously ADORABLE!!! I love the fun paper, cute pom poms and that amazing little bear! SO cute!!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fabulous card, fabulous colour. Love the teddy clown! Wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is darling, I really like the pom poms you added!

    ReplyDelete
  24. What a sweet ensemble! Love the pom poms - the twine is relish!

    ReplyDelete
  25. A cute teddy bear and wonderful colors.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  26. Aww, what a sweet little bear. Just want to give him a squeeze. Love his pompoms--too cute!

    Lesley @ Annie's Paper Boutique & Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  27. Adorable!! That little nose is so sweet and I love the pompoms!! Great word art too!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"