Thursday, July 17, 2014

A "Christmas In July" Treat!

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!
Today is my day to share my project over at Trendy Twine  showcasing Peppermint Stick...

Here is a sneak peek! 

Come check it out!!
Trendy Twine
 Stop on over to the Trendy Twine blog HERE for all the details and don't forget to leave me some bloggie love....
Recipe: 
Portrait: Print & Cut & Offset
Silhouette Online Store:10 Piece Oval Shapes
Silhouette Online Store: 3D-Banner Wave
CDD: "Punny" Stamp Set
Norma: SU" Doliy
DCWV:The Evergreen Stack
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
Polka Dotted Ribbon(Michael's)
Cardstock*Foam Tape*Button*Red Distress Ink*Candy
 
Thank you for stopping by!

 

15 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE your sneak!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a tease but what I could see looks interesting...popping over to check it out.xxxx

    ♥aNNie The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  3. Went there and I came right back, to let you know that I love love that packaging you created.... That is so darn cute...
    and with my fave yum yums too! Chocolates can't resist them!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome sneak my sweet friend!! Headed over to see the entire project!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great sneak, M!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun sneak peek, what a tease! Awesome project!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The title along makes my heart happy... you know my love for Christmas. :o) Fluttering on over to see what your beautiful heart has created!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great peek! I am off to check it out:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a sweet little package. Your bear is adorable and love the button and twine. Makes a great topping.

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique & Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this sneak peek !!!! Wonderful project !!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE it Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  12. Perfect sneak for your fabulous card!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"