Wednesday, July 30, 2014

"Bee-utiful"

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!

2 months ago I was on CDD FB Gallery group and met a lovely lady named Jennifer.
She commented on a card that I had made for the "IFTL" project. We continued with our conversation and she told me that she was a card keeper for FB group called "Cards For Kids"
in Memory of Dalton Dingus. (You can read more about it HERE)
I told her about the "IFTL" project. Well she asked me if I wanted to join so I did! 
Now, let me take you to the beginning....
Before meeting Jennifer I wanted to continue to make cards for kids but I wanted to join a group of card keepers. But not just any group. It was important that the lord would lead me where he needed me too be. I had prayed about this for several months and even when Jennifer had invited me, I remember telling her that I would think about it. So I went to the lord again and asked him if this where he needed me to be. I waited and then I reached out to Jennifer and said YES!
I felt this overwhelming and unexplainable joy, so I immediately knew that is where the lord needed me to be. (He had answered....)  
Sorry about the long post but it is important to me and I waned to share with all of you.
So, I have 8 kiddos (5 boys & 3 girls), I even get to see them post a picture of my cards and thanking me on the FB group as well as to get to know their parents. I am extremely HAPPY with this joyful journey!! I hope to add on more kiddos.....
So I started with the wavy card base from SVG Cutting file, I then made another layer and
adjusted the size. I used the ADORABLE Bee image that I won over at 2 cute ink , which I uploaded on my portrait and colored using the same software. I used the print n' cut and offset feature (Don't you just love that feature). I added pink glitter to the heart as well as the flower.
I added pearls on both of my flowers. Now, the pink flowers were sent to me by
my bloggie friend Shirl! Thank you Shirl!
I completed my Bee card with the Bee-utiful sentiment from CDD's Punny stamp set
and added a few sequins!!
ENJOY!
Oh! I forgot to mention her name....
BETTY the BEE!!


RECIPE:
Portrait: Print N' Cut & Offset Feature

2 Cute Ink Digital Stamps: Sweet Honey Bee
SVG Cutting Files: Wavy Card
CDD: Punny Stamp Set HERE
Recollections Black & White Paper Pad & Cardstock
Bazzill Embossed Polka Dotted Paper
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue

Flowers*Pearls*Sequins*Gel Pen*Chalk*Glitter*

CHALLENGES:
Die Cuttin' Divas: Anything Goes
July Stampin Royal Linky Party 


Thank you for stopping by!

36 comments:

  1. Oh M, the only thing more beautiful than your cards is your heart!! Betty the Bee is so absolutely adorable!! What a cute face!! The embossing is perfect!! I love, love these my sweet friend!! The girls will adore them!! You can feel the love you put into making them!! What a beautiful thing you are doing making the cards for kids!! You are so special and I'm so thankful for your friendship!! Great big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kids are going to love the cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sure is a bee-autiful card....[sorry couldn't help that]. just gorgeous reminds me our spring is around the corner...xxx
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my...what a wonderful thing to do! God is using your talent in such a sweet, wonderful way! Your little bee is just darling and I love the layout of your card. Your little girls are going to adore these cuties. God will bless you for your sweet, loving heart my friend ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are just the sweetest, such an amazing journey for you! Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!
    <a

    ReplyDelete
  6. How absolutely adorable, love the sweet face. The embossing is a great touch! Great cause too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow what a beautiful story and a great thing you are doing such a kind thing and you are so very sweet, and now on to your cards they are so cute love them
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are so adorable, the cutest bee yet...love love love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh my, these are absolutely adorable Migdalia!!! What a wonderful thing you are doing and I am sure it will bring a smile to their faces. You are so sweet to share your talent and be a part of something so wonderful as this. God bless my friend!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  10. My angelic friend, what more can I say than the beautiful words from Lisa and Tanya. You already know how much I love your heart... and how sure I am that your and God's love delivers healing to every recipient of IFTL and now this new journey. God's path is always perfect. Your kiddos are going to be blessed beyond belief! I am SO thankful you shared your heart and story in this post! As for your cards.. they are filled with sweetness! (Sweeter than honey, even!) I love the shape, the fun polka dots, and the gorgeous pink flower. And you know they are going to be tickled pink with the sentiment! Praying over your kiddos tonight! God and I love you with all of our hearts, Millie!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so darn cute! Love that little bee! and your girls are sure to love them! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are adorable Millie!! LOVE those cute bee's!
    AWESOME job my friend! Keep up the amazing work!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so wonderful my friend! I am sure your sweet girls will love them!

    ReplyDelete
  14. These are so adorable! Love that cute little bee! Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your cards are adorable! Your girls are going to love them!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Precious creations. Cute image and wonderful colors. Thanks for joining us for Challenge #66 at Simply Create Too!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow - you use your silouette far better than me, mine is covered in a layer of dust! Thanks for joining us at crafting from the heart - Sonia DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. You use your silouette far more than i use mine! Thanks for joining us at crafting frm the heart - Sonia DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awww, these are so cute. Nice for the girls of your group too. Thanks for playing along at the Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog. Shannon DT

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a super cute bee you have made
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh he is so cute. They will LOVE them. Thanks for sharing.
    What a wonderful cause. :)
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  22. These cards are BEE-UTIFUL!!! The kids will love them!!! Love the Yellow and black background!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is lovely..Thank you for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty .And good luck.

    Caz x PPC DT

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely cards!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Anything Goes” challenge & good luck in the draw…
    Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Cute card, lovely thought :) Thanks for joining us at Melonheadz Friends, see you Monday for a new challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Adorable card hun really lovely - thanks for playing along at Clear it Out hugs Judith DT x

    ReplyDelete
  27. Super cute! Thanks for sharing with us as Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenge.
    Mandy x (PPCC DT)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Migdalia, your cards are absolutely precious - and especially so knowing the story behind them. I am so glad that your prayers were answered and that you connected with Jennifer - and so happy to read that you have felt such joy about it all!!

    I LOVE the way you coloured your bee! I need to play around a bit more with that feature. The polkadots, embossing and faux stitching all add so much to your wonderful creations!

    Blessings to you for what you are doing for the kiddos!

    Thanks so much for playing along with us at My Craft Spot!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  29. Beautiful - such a cute design.

    Thanks for joining us at the Crafty Girls Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  30. Thank you for sharing your beautiful entry with us at Crafty Girls – good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  31. They are going to love these cuties. You did a fabulous job. They are adorable.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  32. So cute!!!!!!! Thanks so much for participating in our MELONHEADZ-WINGS/TAILS challenge!! Hope to see you again for our next challenge!!
    ~DEANNE~
    A Little Bit O' Paper

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia