Monday, July 14, 2014

Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party: Summer

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!
Today is my design team post for Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party hosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas!

This week's linky party theme: Summer
Sponsors:
CDD- One Stamp Set
Trendy Twine - TT mini pack
Designs On Cloud 9 - $10 G.C.
Papermill Direct - Box of cards

The more you link up, the better chance you have to win.
Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.

Hope you will Craft It Up & Link It Up!!! 
Here is what I created for this linky party:
For this challenge I brushed off my Spellbinder dies and made an Easel card. I used Super cute summer images (used all my scraps) from KBD and Super fun twine from one of our sponsors.
Yeap! You know Trendy TwineA special shout out to Lesley for providing the DT ladies with Fabulous twine! This is where I wish I was at right now.....At the beach, playing with my beach ball and wearing my fabulous shades..lol!

ENJOY!



RECIPE:
KBD: Bear with Beach Ball & Beach Accessories
CDD: "Summer Lovin" Stamp Set: You can purchase them HERE 
Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Eighteen
Trendy Twine: Totally Lemon, Tickled Pink, Blue Berry, & Krazy for Kraft
Recollections Stitch In Time Paper Pad
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
Cardstock (scraps)*Pearls*Foam Tape*Glitter Dot*Xyron*Distress Ink


Thank you for stopping by!

28 comments:

  1. This is such a fun little beach scene and I love those twine accents.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. so super CUTE!!!! AWESOME card M!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all those twine action on your beach card... It's so darn cute.... love everything!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is absolutely amazing, M!! You are so creative with the twine!! I love, love this!! Every detail is perfect!! Such a fun, summery card my sweet friend!! Fabulous as always!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is soooooooo cuuuuuuuuuuuute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a darling summertime card! Love the fun little beach scene and your use of the twine is just amazing! What a super fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a adorable easel card! I love the cute bear and great what you did with the twine!!! Awesome job my friend!!! Love this card!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh...way to cute!! The scene is so fun and the bear is adorable! How creative to use twine the way you did, so FUN!
    Great job!
    Have a super day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oooh, my angelic friend, this is fabulous! I love this sweet scene with all of my heart. :o) The bear is amazing and I love your twine uses! The sandcastle is so sweet and I adore the heart-filled umbrella. :o) Beautifully done, Millie! Have a blessed and sparkly night. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card, do love that colour combination and the details of the added beauties in the twine, very clever love it..xxx
    ♥aNNie
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing project, the fun summer scene you created looks awesome! Love the sweet bear and how you used the twine! So awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So adorable I love how you used the twine
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes July Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. this is so adorable! the swirled twine is my favorite part!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is sooo adorable !!! Perfect little scene for that super cute little bear !!!! Hope you have a wonderful day my friend !!
    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very cute and creative! Love how the twine is used!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so, SO cute! I love what you did with the twine!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! Such a cute card and I LOVE the way you used your scraps!! Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wanted to stop by one more time and tell you how much I love this!!! So cute!!!
    Have a great day!!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMG! this is such a cute card and I love how you used the twine, soooo cute!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  20. I just love everything about this card! So cute, I love the beach theme!

    Thanks for sharing at Hiding in My Craft Room!
    Samantha – HIMCR DT
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow !! This card is absolutely stunning! I love the colors and how you used twine.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super adorable - love the use of the twine. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  23. oh my gosh this is just too darn cute. i love how you created the sunshine center and covered your bucket and beach with that fabulous twine. how clever is THAT!?!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"