Monday, July 21, 2014

Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Party: Christmas In July

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!


Today is my design team post for Craft It Up & Link It Up Linky Partyhosted by Tara of Craftin Desert Divas!
This week's linky party theme is.......
 Christmas In July
Sponsors:
CDD- One stamp set
My Scrap Chick - $10 Code 
May Arts Ribbon - 3 Millimeter Diamond Chain
The more you link up, the better chance you have to win.
Visit Craftin Desert Divas for all the rules and to play along.
Hope you will Craft It Up & Link It Up!!!  

Here is what I created for this linky party:
This is my 2nd Christmas card, am I late?..LOL
I started with a wavy card base file, which has become one of my favorites. The Christmas pattern paper is called "Evergreen", very Festive!!! For the Super CUTE Christmas Duck, I used a TCBJ file called "Christmas Animals",which in my opinion is it a must have!
For a little sparkle, I used glitter on the duck's stocking and Santa hat. For the pom-pom on his Santa hat, I used white twine, cute, right? I used the Holly Berry Crinkle ribbon from 3GJ, which I think it's Gorgeous! I, then, stamped "Duck the Halls" from Holly Day Punnies - you can purchase them HERE

ENJOY!



RECIPE:
Portrait
CDD: Holly Day Punnies - you can purchase them HERE
Silhouette Online Store:10 Piece Oval Shapes
SVG Cutting Files: Wavy Card Base
DCWV: The Evergreen Stack
3GirlJam: Holly Berry Crinkle Ribbon
Recollections Cardstock *Glitter Dots
Glossy Accents*Zig-Zag Scissors*Button*Twine*Glitter*Distress Ink
Thank you for stopping by!


20 comments:

  1. Love your fun card, the duck is so sweet and love the paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just too cute and funny! You've set my mood for the day to happy!

    So glad you joined us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet, love the shape and that little pom pom!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just have the biggest smile on my face, M!! This is so absolutely adorable!! He's so sweet!! I love his pom pom on the hat and the sparkle on the stocking!! So perfect with the sentiment!! Love, love this my friend - it makes me happy to look at!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas in July to you my friend! Cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, this is sooooo adorable! That duck quacks me up! Thanks for entering your card at Delightful Challenges this week. You made my day! Julie, DT member

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cute card! The little duck is just adorable and love the little pom pom hat! Perfect sentiment too, have a great Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cute! The duck is adorable and I love the background paper! Love the bow and pom pom too! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. My angelic friend, I cannot stop smiling at this darling little Christmas duckie! :o) (Plus he's sparkly AND pom-pommy!) The shape is lovely and your layering is beautiful. And the sentiment... a punny Christmas card is just cuteness overload. :o) Beautifully done as always, Millie! Always know you are in my heart and in my prayers. You are so strong, sweet, and a blessing to all of us! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  10. what a super cute card. Thanks for joining us at Die Cut Divas.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a cutie! Made me smile!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a wonderful , super cute Christmas card !!! I love the little duckie !!!! Super cute design !!! Hope you have a wonderful day !!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is so super cute love the colors and the great design. Have a Blessed day, DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com



    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness - this is so cute and adorable, and super sweet use of the pun! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yikes I get to comment on your card... love it! Thanks for joining Creative Corner Challenge~

    ReplyDelete
  16. If you could only see the huge grin on my face..."Duck the Halls" giggling like crazy here. This is too stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This one just made me smile. What a little cutie. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  18. How fun! What a darling little duck! I soooo need to get started on Christmas projects, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia