Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Happy Birthday!!!

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!
I was asked to make a birthday card for my neighbor's daughter.
 The birthday girl loves Cupcakes. Who doesn't love cupcakes..lol!
For the base of my card, I started with a Deconstructed Sketch
I printed my cupcake image on white cardstock,
On the Cupcake, I glittered the cherry and added tiny white pearls.
In my scrap box I found a piece of the cupcake pattern paper, added pink flowers and
a turquoise tag. With a white gel pen I doodled around my card and added pretty enamel dots.
And since it is a Birthday card I stamped "Happy Birthday"! 
ENJOY!


Recipe:
Portrait
Miss Kate Cuttables: Yummy Cupcake
Silhouette Online Store: Tag
My Craft Spot: Banner Sentiments
Craft Smith: Textured Cards & Envelopes
Recollections Cupcake Pattern Paper & Cardstock
Recollections Flower Stickers & Pearls
V's Sweet Ideas: Sweet Dots Lily
Glitter*Gel Pen*Foam Tape*Cutting Board
Thank you for stopping by!


22 comments:

  1. Oh M, this is absolutely fabulous!! That cupcake is so yummy!! I love the glittery cherry!! The cupcake paper is perfect!! And the flowers are awesome!! Love, love this my friend!! And thank you for always leaving the sweetest comments!! You make me happy!! Have a great evening!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous card, lovely colours and colouring is just wonderful..♥aNNie

    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this sweet card Millie!
    AWESOME job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super yummy cupcake!! You should come enter this at Docerela From the kitchen challenge! Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!
    <a

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous& Yummy M, I love it!!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card, love the colours - perfect! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the bright colors of your fun birthday card, Millie. Thanks for joining our Anything Goes challenge at Sister Act. Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card. Thanks so much for sharing with us at Crafty Girls Challenge - good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card - thanks for joining us at the Crafty Girls Challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card! Great colors. Thanks so much for joining us for our Anything Goes Challenge at 2 Cute Ink! Hugs Deb

    ReplyDelete
  11. My angelic friend, this card is as sweet as the cupcake featured on it... and almost as sweet as YOU! :o) The bright colors are so beautiful and the whimsical cupcake paper makes me smile. :o) And that big cupcake with the pearly accents... so dreamy! I really love the sweet flowers in the corner, too. Lovely work as always, Millie! The lucky recipient will treasure it! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is just yummy "M" and super duper cute love the happy colors. I love the sparkly accent on the cherry.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a great card! Love the cupcake...the colors are so fun and love the little enamel dots!
    Have a great evening!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh wow this is such a SWEET creation and so girly with the pink and blue.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a pretty card, I love the colors and the fun cupcake!!

    Have a great weekend my friend!!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  16. I know that I LOVE cupcakes and this card is the sweetest! The enamels are such a fun addition to your design. Cute, CUTE!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your card is ADORABLE! She will LOVE it. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  18. SWEET! Love the pretty colors and great layout of this card. And, who doesn't LOVE cupcakes?! This card is absolutely adorable and I know it will be loved!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"