Saturday, July 12, 2014

Hip Hip Hooray!!!

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!
For today, I would like to share with you my Super Cute birthday (MCS) cards. I was making my bloggie visits this morning and while leaving bloggie love over at Georgiana 's blog, I came across this Super Fun sketch (CIO) . I printed the adorable monkey with balloons image from Miss Kate Cuttables and followed the sketch.

ENJOY!


My cards were made with ALL of my love......
You see my cards have a home
Where you ask?
July's recipient, which is.....

          July 2014 I Feel the Love Project
Friendship Home exists to support, shelter and advocate for victims of domestic violence and their children.  Please join us as we create handcrafted cards for the children and families who utilize this agency.  We would like to create blank and unsigned cards of support, as well as unsigned birthday cards.  These cards can be kept on hand and used as needed.  Please consider joining us this month!
To read more click (HERE)
If you would like to be a part of this month's project:
All you need to do is:
Submit your hand crafted card/s by August 7th to:

Madison Womack
IFTL Project
P.O. Box 1203
Atascadero, CA 93423

 
RECIPE:
Miss Kate Cuttables: Monkey Holding Balloons 
My Craft Spot: Birthday Wishes Stamp Set
My Craft Spot: Sequins "Trick or Treat"
Trendy Twine: Totally Lemon 
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
Celebration Collection: Birthday Printed Sheets
Recollection Cardstock & (Scraps)
1' & 1 1/4' Scallop Circle Punch
Cutting Board*Gel Pen*Foam Tape

CHALLENGES: 

Thank you for stopping by!


23 comments:

  1. Too cute! So glad you used the sketch for all your monkey cards. This was a fun one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what great cards for a great cause!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Migdalia, these are so sweet and we just love them so much!! You are so creative and amazing. Thank you for your continued support of the I Feel the Love Project. We love you and appreciate all that you do. You a blessing to many!!
    ~Madison and Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute card, love your colors and papers. Great cause for your cards. Thank you for joining us this week at HIMCR.

    Sue - HIMCR DT
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh, M, these are absolutely adorable!! That monkey is so darn sweet!! The papers you used are perfect!! That twine is yummy!! Love, love these my sweet friend!! As always, you did an amazing job for an amazing cause!! You are an angel and you bless so many with your huge, caring heart!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend my dear friend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely adorable! Love the fun and festive colors you used and the adorable little monkey. Great cause too! Have a happy Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, love the take on the sketch and the monkey is so cute, of course I love to see them at the zoo....a happy card with choice of happy colours, just adorable.xx
    ♥aNNie

    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fantastic set of cards! Oh my gosh, that monkey is ADORABLE! I love the colors and design:) TFS!
    Have a super evening!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sweet cards for a nice cause. Super job.

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are super ADORABLE!!!! LOVE your take on the sketch!
    Awesome cards my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. lovely so cute thank you for joining the crafty girls challenge, good luck. Alana dt member

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are super cute! Love the DP, love the image, all perfect for our sketch challenge. Thanks for joining us at the Clear it out challenge blog - see you Tuesday for a new challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is SO cute. I think the papers work wonderfully with this sketch and I love the bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful card, sweet image , wonderful colour combo. Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka

    ReplyDelete
  15. My dear friend, your card is filled with such sparkling love... as always! What a blessing this will be to the very special recipient! The monkey is adorable and I love the card design and the touch of sequins. :o) The bright colors are so perfectly festive and will dance straight into the little boy's heart. :o) Lovely work, Millie! (Also, I emailed you early Sunday afternoon... be sure to let me know if you didn't get it, okay?!) :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a super cute cards!! I love the pretty background paper and the adorable monkey image!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  17. Awesome cards! Very cheerful!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super cute card! I love the bright colors and cute monkey! Thanks for joining the fun at My Craft Spot!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a beautiful card and a wonderful cause to support.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia