Monday, July 7, 2014

"Just For You" Trendy Twine!

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!
 Today, is my turn to post over at Trendy Twine!
Last year, I had won this sweet SU' floral stamp set from my bloggie friend Norma. I decided that it would go perfect for my Mini Note Cards as a gift. On the center of my flower, I cut a 3/4 circle, ran it through my Xyron, used the Strawberry Cupcake Trendy Twine and added a rhinestone for a touch of bling! With a white gel pen I doodled around the pink portion of my mini note cards and stamped "Just For You" from CDD's Simply Said. For the envelope, That's right!
I used a glassine bag which I also stamped a floral image.
ENJOY! 
 Here are my Mini Note Cards with the Glassine Bags.....
  Here is the packaging that I used for my gift!


Click here to Shop.  
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.

RECIPE:
Annie's Paper Boutique: Glassine Bags
Annie's Paper Boutique: Medium Candy Rectangles -3-5/8" x 5-1/8" Clear Boxes
Annie's Paper Boutique:  Strawberry Cupcake Trendy Twine
Just Because Cartridge: Mini Note Cards
George & Basics Cartridge: Circle
Norma: Su' Floral Stamp Set, Ribbon & Flower Brad
CDD Simply Said Stamp Set: Here
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
Oval Scallop Circle Punch & 1 1/4 Scallop Circle Punch
Cardstock*Décor Pattern Paper*Rhinestones*Foam Dots*Gel Pen

CHALLENGES:

Thank you for stopping by!


21 comments:

  1. These mini note cards are just stunning. The colours, flower and just the design are brilliant...very creative use of the twine, looks fantastic, love this style...xx
    ♥aNNie
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an AWESOME project M! LOVE those adorable mini cards!!!
    Super creative idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My goodness! These cards are beautiful! I love your flowers. You did a fab job spotlighting the Strawberry Cupcake twine. Love the matching glassine bags. Such a sweet package of goodness!

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique & Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  4. My dear friend, these sweet cards just make my heart smile. :o) Such a beautiful use of the twine! I love how it looks as the center of the gorgeous floral image! I love stamping on glassine bags and yours is truly delightful. This set is filled with sweetness and I just love it! :o) And please know how much your prayers and love mean to me! You are such an angel. This is a touch stretch and I fear my sweetheart is upset with me for returning to DT work already.. there's still quite a bit of pain and my movement has not returned in full. :( But I know it will, because God is faithful. Thank you for always being with me in heart! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow what a pretty set of cards, love the use of the twine flowers..... Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, M, these are amazing!! They are so elegant looking - like something you would buy as a gift in the store!! I love the designs and the gorgeous twine flowers!! Super-duper fabulous my friend!! Love, love them!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was totally smitten with this project! Totally AMAZING! I wouldn't want to use them they are just too pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous, gorgeous flower! I love that pretty hot pink and sweet flower! This is such a wonderful gift set, someone is sure to enjoy this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! these are beautiful and what a fabulous gift, love love it:) Have a great evening my friend.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are so so so sweet. Love the stamp base of the flowers with the twine added on and the little bags as the envelopes - great idea

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow great job!! Thanks for joining us at Crafting From The Heart! Angie-DT

    http://angiescraftblog.blogspot.com/
    http://angiesdigistamps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. so cute, I luv that glassine bag!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW!! These are so pretty, Migdalia! And I LOVE that you are using glassine bags for envelopes! Such a soft, pretty look with the stamped image!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous note cards!! I love the idea of the Trendy Twine flowers and the gift set!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Super cute Midgdalia, I thought I commented on this, but it must have been on FB-- They are all wonderful!!
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes July Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is fabulous, such a wonderful gift, thank you for joining us at Paper Creator for our Anything Goes challenge.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow, these are so adorable! I love the the pretty design! I love that they fit in these cute glassine bags! Super cute gift set:)
    Have a great day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"