Sunday, August 24, 2014

CDD's August Stamp Release Blog Hop: Day 2

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!


Welcome to our sixth Craftin Desert Diva's stamp release blog hop!! We're super excited to share with you in full the CDD August release stamps. There are four new stamps that are being released today in the Craftin Desert Divas Shop and are available now for purchase.
...**All stamps with images have a FREE SVG (digital cut file)**
This makes it so easy, you just cut out the image and then stamp on it.
The SVG cut file will be in the CDD Gallery for you to download or after purchase
just send Tara an email at craftindesertdivas@gmail.com to claim your SVG cut
for the stamp set you purchased. 
So without further ado here are the latest stamp sets:
Capture The Good Times: You can purchase them HERE
Just Pigcause: You can purchase them HERE
Simply Moovelous: You can purchase them HERE
The Great Outdoors: You can purchase them HERE 
We have a few specials starting today!!
Every purchase receives a FREE TCBJ SVG pattern made especially for this release.
With a minimum 2 stamp purchase you will receive a FREE mini stamp. Tara will add it to your order.
Use code: AUGUST to save 20% off your ENTIRE purchase.
The mini stamp & sale will end Aug. 31, 2014.
Here is the free pattern with purchase: 
Camping Pals
Here is the free mini stamp with any 2 stamp purchase:
(Approximately 3 x 2)

Tara is giving away one stamp set each day & 
Too Cute by Jessica is giving away $25 gift card to her store (regular priced items).

And now for my project....
I made a Postage Stamp card using the a super cute Dairy Cow
file and a Candy Bar Box for a special treat!

RECIPE:
KBD: Dairy Cows
Lori Whitlock: Snickers Candy Bar Wrapper & Box Set
SVG Cutting Files: Postage Stamp Card Base
Silhouette Online Store: 10 Piece Oval Stamp Set
CDD:  "Simply Moovelous" You can purchase them HERE 
CTMH: Balloon Talk
Recollections Black & White Paper Pad
Crate Paper Pad
Annie's Paper Boutique: Pink Licorice
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
Tombow XTREME Permanent Adhesive
Cardstock*Pearls*Ribbon*Buttons*Gel Pens*Googly Eyes*Foam Tape

CHALLENGES:


Thank you for stopping by!


47 comments:

  1. Your projects are so super ADORABLE!!!!! LOVE these Millie!!!
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All so cute!! I love that cow set... TFS :)

    Michelle
    Purple Monkey Moments

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your projects are just darling! Love that little cow and bottle of milk!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's amazing!! Love her eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg!!! how cute are these!!!! So creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness!! How super adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are both super cute. I just love those cows. Your projects are just perfect for both those sentiments. Thanks so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The both are moovelous.... love the matching set!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness this is super cute. Such a great little project.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Especially like the wiggle eyes. Cannot go wrong with treats inside.The postage stamp edge is great.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  11. I still smile when I see these adorable cow projects of yours Millie!! Those eyes are just the perfect touch. :) And I LOVE that polka dot paper you used too... it's all just PERFECT!!
    Hugs,
    ~your DT friend, Lori

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG!! Your projects are so adorable

    ReplyDelete
  13. Shut the front door! Back up the train! OH my gosh. First of all, the postage stamp card shape is my fav from my Cricut Elegant Edges days. Love that card. And 2.... pudding packaging? Good googlie goo! I love that! You are so talented. I love visiting your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  14. So adorable!! The polka dotted paper is perfect and I love how you used googly eyes! Very cute! Have a great day! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this cow! Your projects are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super CUTE!!!! Great papers and elements, very creative.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh M, your projects are so darn fabulous!! The card is adorable!! The treat holder is awesome!! The googly eyes on the cows are so fun!! As always my sweet friend, you've made me say "aww" and "wow" at the same time!! Love, love these!! You are so talented!! I hope you have a fabulous Sunday!! Huge hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  18. I LOVE them!! They are ADORABLE. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  19. These cows are the super cutest! Love the perfect polka dot paper you used! Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are so stinkin cute! Love that treat holder! Just wonderful :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Amazing project, the cow is just adorable. The treat holder is such an awesome idea, I love how you used the coordinating twine! Fun colors and papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  22. HAHA!! Migdalia!! I love the eyes on the cows!! Made my day! Love your project!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. So cute on both of these!
    Wonderful colors on both.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  24. Cow adorable are these, lol! These are so darn cute and flipping fabulous! Very creative! LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Both are simply adorable, thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Wow, am loving this cute set. Like the card shape and sweet matching treat holder.

    mag0006 at Verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  27. Loving how these coordinate so well!!! The ribbon is super fun and both cows are too cute. ♡♡♡ T.F.I

    ReplyDelete
  28. I love your cows. Very nice your proyect

    ReplyDelete
  29. My angelic friend, this project is AMAZING! (A-MOO-ZING?) :o) The cows are adorable and I LOVE your paper choices! The postage stamp shape is such fun, I adore the crinkle ribbon and twine. Pink and black twine is perfection! The candy bar box is such a sweet idea, which you've designed and decorated so beautifully. Millie, this is precious beyond words and I love it to bits! Wonderfully done as always, my beautiful friend!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  30. These are so fun, I love the googly eyes!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. super cute!! Love those eyes you did!! great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Both your projects are so darn moognificent.
    TTFN

    ReplyDelete
  33. These cow projects are adorable, M!!!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Those are so adorable!!! love that little cow! perfect with that stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  35. What a awesome projects!!! I love those cows!!!! SUPER, super cute!!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  36. I am absolutely in love with these projects! I love the cute twine you used with them too!

    ReplyDelete
  37. Super cute set! This is a favorite stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  38. WOW! WOW! this is such a cute cute set my friend.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"