Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Celebrate with Trendy Twine!!

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!

Today is my day to share my project over at 
Trendy Twine  showcasing Lemon Tart...


Here is a sneak peek!  
Don't you want to know what it is?
Come check it out!!
Trendy Twine
Stop on over to the Trendy Twine blog HERE for all the details
and don't forget to leave me some bloggie love....
RECIPE:
Portrait (Print & Cut)
Annie's Paper Boutique: Lemon Tart Trendy Twine
Trendy Page Dots Reinforcements: Yellow & White Polka Dots
Annie's Paper Boutique:Wee Glassine Envelopes
Annie's Paper Boutique: Manila Tags Size #2
TCBJ: Birthday Bears 
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue 
Colorbok Birthday Paper
Colorbox Pigment Ink
Rhinestones*Cardstock*Glitter*Flower*Ribbon*3-D Pop Dots
Thank you for stopping by!


19 comments:

  1. such a sweet sneak and adorable card on the Trendy Twine blog!
    AWESOME job my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your twine flower M I must try it
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Millie, you did an outstanding job on the adorable birthday card! The bear is adorable and what a fun design! The banner is so cute along the side and the pull out tag is so fun! GREAT JOB on this adorable card! You showcased the twine perfectly!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay, that little twine flower is ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome sneak my friend!! The twine flower looks amazing!! Headed over to see the entire project!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is soo cute !!! I always love your sneak peeks !! Hope you have an amazing day my friend !!
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw this on Facebook this morning...A-dorable!!!!

    Amy E,
    Scrapthissavethat.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely adorable! Love that darling little bear and your twine flower is fabulous! Great card and super cute sneak peek!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well of COURSE I'm about to flutter on over! You're amazing and I always love seeing your creations. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a wonderful creation - love the twine and the fabulous balloons.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this fancy card design... And that teddy and what you did with those twine is just fantastic.... love the balloons and the banners and everything else on your card.....Cute cute cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love it my friend!!so very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh your card is sooo cute, I love the little pocket and sparkly balloons!!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a very cute card!!! Love it!!! Hope you are having a good weekend my friend! Miss you~
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  15. Totally adorable, Migdalia! That little bear is the absolute sweetest and I love the twine flower, too. You did a fantastic job showcasing the twine.

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique & Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  16. This card is so creative!! I just love it! Great job!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia