Tuesday, August 19, 2014

DCD GD: "Pinterest Inspired"

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!

Today I am Super excited to be a Guest Designer over at
 Die Cuttin' Diva's !

 Add us to your blog!
...YIPPEE!!!

Thank you so much DCD!
You are a group of Amazing & Talented ladies!!
This week's challenge: "Pinterest Inspired"

Here is my project for this challenge:
For this challenge, I already had a butterfly in mind so when I came across this beautiful card on Pinterest, ( My photo inspiration is below my photos) I knew it was one that I wanted to make.
My butterflies were made from last week's free file from the silhouette online store. I wanted to add some texture to the butterflies so I embossed them by using a flower folder
(sorry I do not know the name..)., I then added the rhinestones.
 I stamped a lovely sentiment, "Just For You" because my card will be going to this month's recipient over at "IFTL Project" for National Grandparents Day.
To read more and know how you can participate, click (HERE).
ENJOY!
The gorgeous pattern paper for both cards is called ..
 "Bright" by Authentique


Here is my inspiration....
Thank you DCD!
Thank you so much for stopping by and don't forget to
link up your projects over at Die Cuttin' Diva's.
We would love to see what you create!



RECIPE:
Silhouette Online Store: Butterfly
When I was a Kid Cartridge: Banner
CDD: Simply Said Stamp Set (HERE)
Cuttlebug w/ Flower Embossing Folder
Authentique "Bright" Paper
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue 
Cardstock*Rhinestones*ATG

CHALLENGES:
Thank you for stopping by!


12 comments:

  1. These are beautiful M I love the butterflies
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Migdalia! Gorgeous cards! The grandparents will love them, and I think I'll be inspired to make this card, too! Thanks for guest designing at Die Cuttin' Divas!
    Your friend, Evelyn -

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty cards! The embossing on the butterflies looks great and I love how you added the bling! I hope you have a great day! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. these are beautiful!!
    lovin' the black silhouette butterflies on the patterned pink...I'm always partial to that color combo!!
    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards. The are both so feminine and lovely, great paper choices with your delicate butterflies. Your sentiment is one of my very favorite CDD stamps too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. How gorgeous!!! I just love your card, it's so pretty!
    Thank you for joining us and doing such a beautiful job!!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful cards, Migdalia!!! I love them both!!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful creation ..Thankyou for joining us at the crafty girls challenge blog..good luck ..Anita DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love my butterflies and just adore these cards....awesome colours used...xx

    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats, Migdalia!!! Well-deserved, my friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the pretty colors on your take.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"