Friday, August 1, 2014

Fluttering By To Say....

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!
Its my turn to post over at Craftin Desert Diva'sSo, for today I have this Cute Purple Butterfly card. I used the print n' cut and offset feature on my portrait. Don't you just love that Feature? I DO! I centered my butterfly image on Spellbinders Nestabilities Label Ten Die. I added pretty pink pearled flowers and used colorful scraps of ribbon. On the center on my ribbon I adhered a pink button with a pearl....cute, right? I stamped my adorable sentiment "Fluttering By To Say" one of Craftin Desert Diva's Newest Release "Lil Bit Buggie" on a banner which I made using When I was a Kid Cartridge. That's right I used all three...Portrait, Cuttlebug and Cricut! lol


ENJOY!


RECIPE:
Portrait: Print N' Cut & Offset
CDD: "Lil Bit Buggie" Stamp Set (Here)
Miss Kate Cuttables: Cute Purple Butterfly
When I Was a Kid Cartridge: Banner
Spellbinders Nestabilities Labels Ten
Craft Smith: Textured Cards & Envelopes
Recollections Pink Striped Pattern Paper & Cardstock
Bo Bunny Enchanted Garden Collection
Sugar All in One Paper Pad: Pink Borders
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
Flowers*Pearls*3-D Pop Dots*Ribbons(Scraps)*Button

Challenges:
Crafty Girls: Anything Goes
Crafting From The Heart: Always Anything Goes
Die Cuttin' Divas: Anything Goes


Thank you for stopping by!


23 comments:

  1. Love those pink/purple combos... They are one of my fave colors.... Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is ADORABLE. The sentiment goes perfectly with that sweet little butterfly. Thanks for sharing.
    I haven't used print and cut with my portrait yet.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cute and pretty love the colors you chose. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh M, this is so absolutely adorable!! That is the cutest butterfly!! I love the colors!! The flowers and bow are beautiful!! What a fun and fabulous card my fun and fabulous friend!! It makes me smile!! I hope you have fun plans for the weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card, the butterfly is the sweetest! The colors look amazing! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable is definitely the word to describe your cute little bee.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART August linky party, Have a Blessed day, DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com



    ReplyDelete
  7. Just the cutest, M, you are a delight to visit and your cards make me smile.xxxThe Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  8. My angelic friend, what a joy to see this fluttery little beauty! Isn't she precious?! I LOVE the color combo... I get so excited when you use purple. :o) Your layering is so pretty, from the colors to the patterns. The ribbon and flowers are so sweet and I just love the sentiment. Your work never fails to bring life and joy to the hearts of those who see it, Millie! Why? Because your stunning heart sparkles through every teeny tiny facet of everything you make! :o) Have a blessed weekend, dear friend!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. TOTAL sweetness! I love the sweet girly pinks and purples. And, your pretty embellishments just finish up this darling card perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty card, I love the sweet butterfly and papers. TFS and have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, A lovely project, love the image and the gorgeous colours. Thank you for joining Crafting From The Heart this week. Good luck and we hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Erin DT & Co Owner x

    ReplyDelete
  12. This card is sooo adorable!! Love the colors and the cute butterfly!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for joining in this week at Pennys Paper Crafty Challenge
    Hugs katie x

    ReplyDelete
  14. A beautiful card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "Anything Goes” challenge & good luck in the draw…
    Hope to see you again in our next challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT Penny's Paper Crafty Challenges)

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is adorable! I love that sweet little butterfly and your gorgeous colors!
    Hugs, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is so super ADORABLE!! What great colors and LOVE the LO!
    Another adorable card my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Lovely cute card and love the dies-thank you for joining us at Crafty Girls
    Carol DT x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such a sweet card, Migdalia!! I've only used the print and cut feature a few times and each time, I tell myself I should use it more! The pinks and purples you've used look fabulous together! GREAT card!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is so cute - i just love the colours - thank you for playing along at Pennys Papercrafty Challenge this week hugs Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is adorable!! The butterfly is so cute and I love how you added the ribbon! :)

    Karen
    craftedwithlovebykaren.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"