Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Simply Moovelous.....

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!

It's my turn to post over at Craftin Desert Diva's.
So, you know how much I love shaped cards, right?
Did you know that I also love cows..lol!
Yeap! I do! I think they are really cute!
So, I used the laying cow from the Dairy Cow file.
I used the offset and mirror feature.
I centered and welded the base of my card.
Finally I used the print & cut feature. Love this feature!
I doodled around my shaped card, added a little pink flower
for that touch of cuteness, and stamped "Simply Moovelous" 
on a handmade tag.


ENJOY!
  

RECIPE:
Portrait
KBD: Dairy Cows
CDD: "Simply Moovelous" You can purchase them HERE 
Recollections Black & White Paper Pad
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
Cardstock*Flower*Ribbon*Zig Zag Scissors*Gel Pen

CHALLENGES:

Thank you for stopping by!



25 comments:

  1. EEEKKK...this is so, so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow this is adorable...love this gorgeous animal, awesome job.xxxThe Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!!! who could resist such a cute cow :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too cute! What a darling little cow ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. love love your cutest moo cow yet.... This is just darn cute.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, M, this is so absolutely adorable!! I love, love it!! The cow is so sweet!! How fun you made it into a shaped card!! As always my sweet friend - you have brought a huge smile to my face!! This is just the cutest thing ever!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is simply "moovelous"! Love the shaped cow card! The doodling adds such a creative touch!

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so so sweet and so very cute great job

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my goodness, if this isn't just the cutest cow ever! SO adorable!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great card thanks for sharing at crafting at the weekend and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a super, super cute card!! Love it!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh M, I just adore this precious card!! That cow just could not be any cuter :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. My angelic friend, I am so in love with this card! What a darling cow and such a fun shape! I like to think of him as sledding! Hehe! What a precious little cow and I love that you made it the card shape. :o) How I adore cards like this. It just brings joy to my heart! I love the sentiment, too... I just adore every inch of this. You're amazing, Millie! Oh! And for the eyelashes on my animals, I use the Micron 01 black pen from Michaels. It's the only pen I'll use. :o) It works perfectly! Eventually I'll have some chalks to do shadows and such with the eyes, too. I hope you have a blessed day, my cherished friend!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness what an adorable card my friend, total cuteness!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  15. This has got to be the CUTEST shaped card EVER!!!
    I LOVE it M!!!!
    AWESOME card my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  16. darlin card, fun sentiment too....hope you have a wonderful weekend!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute shaped card! What a fun stamp set with a cute sentiment!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia