Monday, September 22, 2014

A Beary Merry Sneak Peak!!!

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!

Today is my day to share my project over at 
Trendy Twine showcasing Chocolate Cupcake...


Here is a sneak peek!  
 
Don't you want to know what it is?
Come check it out!!
Trendy Twine  
Stop on over to the Trendy Twine blog HERE for all the details
and don't forget to leave me some bloggie love....

 
 
RECIPE:
Portrait: Print, Cut & Offset
Annie's Paper Boutique: Chocolate Cupcake Trendy Twine
KBD: Yummy Cocoa
CDD: Holly Day Punnies Stamp Set
SU': Doily & Brad
DCWV The Blossoms & Butterflies Stack
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
Authentique "Chipper" Paper
Recollections Kraft Cardstock
Sequins*Ribbon*Foam Tape*Glossy Accents
 
 
 
Thank you for stopping by and leaving bloggie love.
I greatly appreciate it!


 

13 comments:

  1. AWESOME sneak Millie!!
    Love your card on the blog too!!!!
    Have a GREAT day my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww lovely sneak peek!!!! Hope you have a wonderful day sweetie!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome sneak my sweet friend!! Headed over to check out what I know is a fabulous project!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's the tiniest sneak peek in the history of the world! ;) Super excited to flutter over and see how you'll make my heart sparkle today. :o) Lots of hugs for you, my angelic friend!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely adorable Millie! I love your peek:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous project, love the sweet little bear! And those non-traditional colors are perfect for your project! The doily is the perfect accent for your project!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh so cute is this bear.,..Wonderful creation with beautiful colour tones....xx
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous! I love it more and more!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is one sweet card! I love the color combination!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia