Monday, September 1, 2014

A Sweet Trendy Twine Treat!!!

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!

This weekend the Trendy Twine Happy Halloweenie FB Hop took place. It was so much FUN!!!
Thank you so much for all of those hat left me bloggie love.
But I also know that some were not able to hop or have a FB account so I wanted to share with you all my project. I used a CLEAR TREAT CONE BAG from Annie's Paper Boutique.  I filled the CLEAR TREAT CONE BAG with Sweet & Salty Popcorn.Yummy, right?
With Recollections Halloween Printed Scrapbook Paper, I made this adorable witch tag from My Scrap Chick and the colors went perfect with my SPOOKTACULAR TAFFY Trendy Twine. 
I made a fun bow on the top of my tag with the SPOOKTACULAR TAFFY Trendy Twine. I added a tiny tag and brad with the super fun sentiment "Sweet Treat" by MCS. On the witch I used the PK-490 Everyday Character Face Assortment. For the broom I used both TOTALLY LEMON and TOTALLY GRAPE Trendy Twine. To complete my tag I doodled with a white gel pen.
Super cute, right?

ENJOY!
 

  
RECIPE:
Annie's Paper Boutique: CLEAR CONE TREAT BAG
Annie's Paper Boutique: SPOOKTACULAR TAFFY  Trendy Twine
Annie's Paper Boutique: TOTALLY LEMON Trendy Twine
Annie's Paper Boutique: TOTALLY GRAPE  Trendy Twine
My Scrap Chick: Witch Halloween Tag
Recollections Halloween Printed Scrapbook Paper
My Craft Spot: Tiny Tags
My Craft Spot: Tiny Tags 3
PK-490 Everyday Character Face Assortment
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
Cardstock*Gel Pens*Star Brad*Curly Ribbon*Pink Chalk

CHALLENGES:
Thank you for stopping by!


22 comments:

  1. I just love this, M!! It's so clever and fabulous!! The witch is so stinkin' cute!! You know, I think I missed the awesome broom when I saw this on FB!! It's so creative!! You amaze me with your creativity!! Love everything about this my sweet friend!! Even the multi-colored popcorn looks so yummy!! Awesome as always!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. My angelic friend, what a treat to see this again! :o) (See what I did there?! Hehe!) I still can't get over how precious that little witch is.. not to mention the spectacular broom! Absolutely beautiful work as always, Millie! You are always so creative and it is a JOY to know you! :o) Have a blessed and sparkly day!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome treats, I just shared mine on my blog today too :) The witch is just adorable and I just love how you created that broom! The colored popcorn is a fantastic touch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! Super cute and so yummy lookin'! Great project!

    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty witchy tag and yum yum popcorns.....

    ReplyDelete
  6. What an adorable little Halloween treat! Your little witch is cute as can be and that broom is fabulous! I love your new watermark - it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous colours, super for the occasion and love that cute'O' image xx
    ♥aNNie The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh Millie this is just too cute. I love that broom. Very creative my friend,
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a sweet little treat and the popcorn looks yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a super cute tag!! Love that awesome broom!!! Your new watermark looks great!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, A lovely project, love the image and the pretty colours. Thank you for joining Crafting At The Weekend this month. Good luck and we hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Erin DT & Co Owner x

    ReplyDelete
  12. That has to be just about the cutest tag I've ever seen. The witch is darling and what you've done with her broom is fantastic :)

    Have a fabulous and crafty day!
    Amber
    Staying Crafty
    Stampin On Stuff

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello sweet friend:) I hope you are well and enjoyed your long Labor day weekend! Your tag is too cute and that popcorn sure looks yummy. TFS
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  14. So super cute Migdalia I love your witch and the broom is cute too.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes September Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so AWESOME!!!!! Such a GREAT Halloween treat and super ADORABLE tag!
    LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  16. THAT broom!! How stinkin' cute is THAT broom?! I didn't get to hop last weekend because we've been training for a big bicycle ride and had a house full of company on top of that, but...I'm so glad I got to stop by and see your creation here, what fun.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is just adorable!! What a cute little tag for some yummy treats!

    Thanks for sharing at Hiding in My Craft Room!

    Samantha
    - HIMCR DT
    - Clear it Out DT
    Designs by Sammy

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is super fun and what a delight!! love the image and the box too!!
    Thanks for joining us at Hiding in my Craft Room
    Cheers Jennie DTM
    Jenscrapstoo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"