Thursday, September 4, 2014

Oh Baby!... with Trendy Twine

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGY FRIENDS! 
Today, is my turn to post over at Trendy Twine!
So, for today's project I will be showcasing the Yummy Chocolate Cupcake Trendy Twine.
Ready?......I made a Baby Shower Favor!
For the base of my project I used Annie's Paper Boutique 3x3 Kraft Box .
For my pattern paper I used the sweet Sugar All In One Paper Pad.
I wrapped the Chocolate Cupcake Trendy Twine around the Kraft box. I used the a scalloped square die from Spellbinders and for my "BABY" letters I used the Songbird cartridge.
Yeap! That's right I used the Cricut! LOL

And for a special sparkly touch, I added glitter on my letters. Once my letters and squares were completed I adhered on the 3x3 Kraft Box with foam tape.
 
This is the front of my Baby Block.
Letter "B"
I made a tiny bow with the Chocolate Cupcake Trendy Twine, a ting tag with the sweet sentiment "Oh Baby!" from CDD Simply Said and added a tiny white flower.
Did you notice the Chocolate Cupcake Trendy Twine which I wrapped around the Kraft box?

Here are all other letters... 






 I made a tiny bow with the Chocolate Cupcake Trendy Twine,
added a pearl on the center of my sequins and adhered it to each of the following letters.

Here is the top portion of my Baby Block.
I cut 2 strips of 1 1/2 x7 patter paper and adhered them together and made my Rosette.
I found a piece of brown ribbon from my scrap box and made the bow, which I then added another bow using Chocolate Cupcake Twine and placed a pink button on the center.
Sweet, right?



RECIPE:
Annie's Paper Boutique: Chocolate Cupcake
Annie's Paper Boutique:  3x3 Kraft Box
Songbird Cartridge: Letters
Spellbinders Nestabilities Big Scalloped Squares
Sugar All In One Paper Pad
CDD: Simply Said - You can purchase HERE
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
MS Scoring Board: Rosette
Cardstock*Glitter*Flower*Sequins*Button*Ribbon*Pearls*Foam Tape

CHALLENGES:

Thank you for stopping by!

25 comments:

  1. this is such a pretty baby box love it. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! So pretty! That twine color is too awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so super ADORABLE!!!! What a great baby project!!!
    AWESOME job my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute!! This is a perfect gift box for a baby gift.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful baby project!!! I love the pretty papers and twine you used!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Millie, this is such a pretty little box. Love the colors and glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your baby box are absolutely adorable! Oh my gosh...how fun to give these as a gift:) The papers are perfect, love the rosette and the twine is perfect! So super sweet Millie! Fantastic job on this!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable baby box, loving all the details you incorporated to complete it. Pretty colored twine~

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh M, this is so sweet!! The cutest baby box ever!! I love the sparkly letters and the papers!! The rosette top is awesome!! I just love everything about this!! What a gift this would be for a new mom!! Love, love it my talented friend!! Have a great day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a precious little box! Your sparkle and shine is such a magical touch to your favor, Miss M! You share the most delightful treasures. Have a great day sweet lady!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful baby box M. I love all the detail and sparkle
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my...how very, very sweet and girly! Love the color combo and pretty embellishments. This is just darling my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fun favor box, love all of the embellishments you used! The rosette looks great and the way you used the glittery letters! Fabulous project!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a wonderful idea to make a cube with Baby!! Love the glittery touches.Super Duper!!
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  15. My angelic friend, this is the sweetest baby favor I've ever seen! What a darling little box and so beautifully designed! I love the rosette on top, all of the precious bows, and of course the sparkly letters. As always, you've used twine in such lovely ways! What a treat this is and I'm so happy to be visiting you tonight! Thank you for your endless love. I am so thankful for you!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love Love the colors on this project

    ReplyDelete
  17. Outstanding, love the colours, rosette, sparkles and the twine looks lovely...a real masterpiece and I just adore it.xxx

    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  18. This is beautiful, Migdalia! I love that the whole box is decorated. Such a lovely gift box.

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique & Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  19. This is gorgeous- I love the pretty rosette on th e top and all the pink
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes September Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"