Sunday, September 28, 2014

The Boo Crew Halloween FB Blog Hop Day 2

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!

 The Boo Crew Halloween FB Hop Day 2 has started.
and Too Cute By Jessica patterns.
Are you ready for a spooktacular hop?
 Of course our hop has some AMAZING sponsors!
We have some freebie patterns too, you have to hop to find the link to the freebie patterns. CDD, KBD and TCBJ are all having SALES this weekend!
There are also 2 special discount codes from Tombow & Kraft Outlet listed below to use during this hop. 



To win these prizes all you have to do is comment on the projects in the hop.
We will pick winners from different FB pages.
So the more you comment the more chances for you to win.  
We would love for you to "like" our FB pages, but it's NOT a requirement.
We want you to enjoy this hop and join us for our future hops.
 Winners announced Monday on the CDD Blog.

This is what I created............

 An Easel Card! 
I used the adorable witch from Halloween Cuties 3 by TCBJ .
On my witch I added sequins on her dress, glittered her shoes & hat
and made a pretty little bow on her dress. I also used PK Everyday Character Face Assortment and stamped the fun sentiments Boo To You & When Witches go riding...
By CDD's new release" Ghostly Greetings.

A2 card with the TPE Sketch!

I used the spooky cute Frankenstein file from Halloween Cuties 3 by TCBJ.

I used the Everyday Character Face Assortment and stamped the fun sentiment

"Scare you later" from Ghostly Greetings.

A Skinny Card!
I used the super fun Spider with the Hat file from KBD.
I added glitter to his hat and some festive sequins.
Stamped the totally cute sentiment "Eeeeek!" by Ghostly Greetings.




RECIPE:
TCBJ: Halloween Cuties 3
KBD: Spider and the Hat
CDD: Ghostly Greetings
When I was a Kid Cartridge: Circle
PK-490 Everyday Character Face Assortment
Spooktacular Taffy Trendy Twine
Orange Truffle Trendy Twine
Recollections Halloween Scrapbook Printed Paper
Recollections Cardstock

Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
Buttons*Décor Border, Circle Punch, Star Punch*Gel Pens*Sequins
Rhinestones*Glitter*3-D Pop Dots*Glue Dots*Pearl

CHALLENGES:

Thank you for stopping by and leaving bloggie love.
I greatly appreciate it!


27 comments:

  1. WOW - these are all fabulous. Love the cat. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorably gorgeous images and cards, lush colours and love your added beauties...enjoy your weekend, what's left of it.xxx

    The Journey is the Start


    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved that easel card! Really cute and Frank is a cute little fellow, too. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These Halloween cards are so super cute!
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes September Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. sweet cards! so glad you played along with Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, M, they are all amazing!! I just love them!! The witch is so sweet!! I love the easel design!! Frankie is fabulous!! His cute face makes me smile!! And the spider with the sparkly hat is awesome!! You did such a wonderful job on all of them my friend!! They are perfect for Halloween!! Love, love them!! I hope you have a happy Sunday my sweet friend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are all fabulous!!! Love the glittery goodness and the sequins. Great cuts and papers, too. Thank you so very much for joining our 'Stitching' Linky Party at PDE!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness your cards are fantastic!!!! I just love each one of them! You did a fantastic job my friend!!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. All 3 cards are adorable. Very lovely.

    Thanks for joining us at Creative Card Crew.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  10. All of your projects are adorable! Thank you for Linking Up at PDE Linky Party.
    Your project is featured in our album on our Facebook Page today and linked to your blog!
    ~Janis, PDE Linky Party owner
    Pause Dream Enjoy Page on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  11. Super cute Halloween cards! The Frankie card is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are all so super awesome Millie!
    FAB job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for sharing and playing along with PKS!!!

      Delete
  13. These are all too cute! Lots of wonderful smiles will be had this Halloween when these arrive.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is so cute my friend! Sorry I missed the hop; I have been so sick with shingles!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh, my sweet friend, I haven't visited you in a while. Sigh, miss you! These are simply darling of course! I love the little witch!

    ReplyDelete
  16. My dear friend, all of your projects are simply adorable! Oh the joy they will bring. :o) I love them all, but if I had to choose a favorite, it has to be the precious witch easel card! I love her sweet face and sequined dress. :o) The pretty edges are such a lovely frame and the sentiment is so fun. And all of that sparkly purple happiness along the bottom... :o) Fabulous work as always, Millie! You are a treasure and I am forever thankful for you!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hello my friend:) OMG! all of these are way too cute! TFS and have a fantastic week.
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  18. They are all three so adorable! I love how the little witches hair is blowing in the wind!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. those are so adorable!!! love how you have integrated the buttons in them.

    Thanks for joining us in our Buttons challenge at Digi Choosday Crafting Vicky (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Lovely cards. Thanks for joining us in our Buttons challenge at Digi Choosday
    Anjie (DT Team Leader)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Such cute cards. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Card Crew. Good luck. Maggie - DT

    ReplyDelete
  22. I am a little smitten with Halloween projects, and yours are just gorgeous! Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Card Crew this fortnight :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. All of your projects are SUPER cute! Love the decorative edge on the witch card and the cute franky! Your skinny card is super adorable too! Thanks for playing along at Peachy Keen!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"