Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Too Cute to Spook!

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!

I came across a fun sketch over at Sketch Saturday.
 I wanted to make a few cards just to get ready for Halloween.
Miss Kate Cuttables has adorable images and I was lucky enough to grab all three of the
freebies. I used the print & cut feature and centered my image on a circle frame from the Silhouette Online Store. With a MS décor punch, I was able to accomplish my border,
added some fun sequins, and Totally Lemon Trendy Twine on a button. I doodled around
my card with a gel pen (faux) and stamped (on handmade banners) various fun sentiments from "Candy Corn Kisses" by My Craft Spot.

ENJOY!

She is the Peeking Witch.
I call her Wendy...

He is the Peeking Frankenstein. 
I call him Frank....

 He is the Peeking Halloween Cat.
I call him Calvin...


RECIPE:
Portrait: Print & Cut Feature
Miss Kate Cuttables: Peeking Halloween Cat, Peeking Frankenstein, Peeking Witch
Silhouette Online Store: Circle Frame
Annie's Paper Boutique: Totally Lemon Trendy Twine
My Craft Spot: Candy Corn Kisses Stamp Set
Recollections Halloween Scrapbook Printed Paper
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
Cardstock*Buttons*Décor Border*Gel Pen*Sequins

CHALLENGES:


Thank you for stopping by and leaving bloggie love.
I greatly appreciate it!


24 comments:

  1. I love all 3 - they are so adorable and I love the papers and layout of your cards too :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, M, these are all so absolutely adorable!! Wendy, Frank and Calvin could not be cuter!! I love how you have them peeking out the circles!! The background papers are so fun!! And the sentiments are perfect!! These are so fabulous my sweet friend!! They will bring huge smiles to the recipients!! I hope you are having a wonderful first week of fall!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, your post is just full of cuteness today! I love all three of these adorable images and the sketch showcases them perfectly! These are such fun, sweet cards - cute as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all adorable! I love the print n cut feature. Thank you for Linking Up at PDE Linky Party.
    Your project is featured in our album on our Facebook Page today and linked to your blog!
    ~Janis, PDE Linky Party owner
    Pause Dream Enjoy Page on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are so darling all of them.... love the festive images and the pretty details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are absolutely gorgeous M, I love them!!
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. My angelic friend, your cards are sweeter than our beloved pie! (Hehe!) I love the card designs of each... they're so precious peeking out of the circles! I also love how you used several My Craft Spot sentiments on your sweet little banners. :o) The papers and images are all adorable, just like YOU! You are such a blessing and I want to tell you tonight that I'm thinking of you and sending you all my love and hugs! :o) Have a beautiful night, my beautiful friend!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable cards! I just love those little peekers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are wonderful Halloween cards. Lovely bright colours and they really catch the eye - thank you for joining us this time at Love to Scrap Challenge Blog and good luck - Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning and oh so cute is this design, image and colours used.xx
    The Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my, Wendy, Frankie and Calvin are so adorable! I love the fun Halloween papers to...fun cards!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are so super ADORABLE!!!!! Such fun images and great cards Migdalia!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your cards are fabulous, love the fun designs! Fun sentiments you used too and the touch of twine is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is an adorable set of cards. Nice layouts. Thanks for sharing them with us at Love to Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    Debi DT LTSCB

    ReplyDelete
  15. super sweet cards! such adorable characters!! perfect colors
    Thank you so much for sharing at Love to Scrap! challenge blog

    ReplyDelete
  16. super cute little Halloween cards!!! love them!

    Thanks for joining us in our Buttons challenge at Digi Choosday Crafting Vicky (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fabulous, cute Halloween cards.
    Thank you for joining us at Simon says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  18. These are all just so cute! Thank you for joining in the Sketch Saturday Challenge this time.

    Hugs, Vannessa
    Sketch Saturday DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. What a sweet trio of cards, simply love them!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Cute cards! Thanks for joining in the Digi Choosday Challenge 'Buttons'. Yvonne (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  21. gorgeous card! love the colours and your use of twine. Thank you for joining us at Creative Card Crew twine challenge. Irene DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is an adorable set of cards! Love the papers on them.

    Thanks for playing along with us at Creative Card Crew!
    ~ Crystal (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"