Tuesday, October 14, 2014

A Happy Halloween Sneak Peek!

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!

Today is my day to share my project over at 
Trendy Twine showcasing Trick or Treat...


Here is a sneak peek.....
Don't you want to see more...  

ENJOY!


Click here to Shop.  
Click here to like us on 
Facebook.
Click here to join our 
Twine It Up Facebook group.

RECIPE:
Annie's Paper Boutique: Trick or Treat Trendy Twine
Annie's Paper Boutique: Small Kraft Gable Box
Teddy Bear Parade Cartridge (Bear)
CAC2 Cartridge (Happy Halloween Phrase & Candy)

Everyday Paper Dolls Cartridge (Grass)
May Arts: 1.5 Inch Twill / Chevron Stripes Ribbon
Recollections Halloween Printed Scrapbook Paper
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
Cardstock*Gel Pen*Button*Glitter*Pop Dot*Glossy Accent



Thank you for stopping by and leaving bloggie love.
I greatly appreciate it!


12 comments:

  1. Awesome sneak!!!! Love love love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an adorable sneak! GREAT project on the Trendy Twine blog!!
    LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great sneak!!!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome sneak my sweet friend!! Headed over to see the entire project!! Have a great day :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your little Halloween box is so adorable Millie! Anyone would love to get this:) I love the bow and twine to:) Fantastic!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great sneak, ooops I already saw the project and it's fabulous :)
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your gable box is fabulous, I love how you dressed it up. The little bear is so super cute! I also love the way you used the chevron ribbon with the twine, it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome sneak!! Love your cute project!! What did you put inside?? ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your Halloween box! You are so creative giirrrl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"