Thursday, October 2, 2014

Boo To You!!!!

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!
 I've been busy making Halloween cards for Cards for Kids
Out of the 11 kiddos that I sent monthly cards to, 5 are boys.
I started with a sketch from Tuesday Morning Sketches. Several weeks ago, 
I had won this Super cute "Frankin Bun" Digital Stamp by Kitty Bee Designs.
I was Super Excited! I colored him with the Silhouette Software.
I found a circle shape on the Silhouette online store, which I colored one in yellow
and the other I left to cut out with black cardstock. Once my Frankin Bun was colored
I welded & centered him on the yellow circle. I then used the print & cut feature.
For the top banner I used my favorite cartridge "When I was a Kid". I added black sequins to each corner. I then stamped the Super fun "Boo To You!" sentiment from CDD's Ghostly Greetings on a small banner from the same cartridge.

ENJOY!
Meet "Franklin Bun"...
Isn't he the cutest little thing?..lol


RECIPE:

Silhouette Software (Coloring)
Portrait: Print & Cut
Silhouette Online Store: Circle
Kitty Bee Designs: Frankin Bun Digital Stamp
CDD: Ghostly Greetings
When I was a Kid Cartridge: Banners
Recollections Halloween Scrapbook Printed Paper
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
Cardstock*Gel Pen*Sequins*Foam Tape

CHALLENGES: 
Thank you for stopping by and leaving bloggie love.
I greatly appreciate it!

26 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this is so adorable, M!! Frankie Bunnie is so sweet!! He could not be cuter!! He just makes me smile!! Love the banner and the fun sentiment!! This is so fabulous my sweet friend!! The kids will adore it!! I hope you are having a wonderful week!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! The Frankin' Bunny is so cute! I love the banner and paper you've used! Great job!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it. How adorable I never heard of a Frank-bun before but that would be a fun dish to come up with.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes October Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. His a darling and you did great with him..... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card thanks for sharing at crafting at the weekend good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  6. My dear friend, your card is so adorable! What HAPPINESS it will bring to the precious little recipient! The card design is fabulous! I love how he's in the yellow circle and I adore the banner! The patterns and fun sentiment will bring the sweetest smile. Your deliver love everywhere you (and your projects!) go... you are a special angel and I love you to pieces! :o) Have a blessed weekend, Millie!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWESOME LOVE IT the colours, papers and added goodies are just beautiful.xxThe Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  8. awww...what a darling little Halloween card! Love this ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Millie this is the cutest card ever. I love that image. The papers are perfect. Love it my friend.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome card, love the banner! The image is adorable and I love how you have the image in the center of a circle! This brings a smile to my face!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute card!
    Thanks for playing along with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a adorable card!!! Love the super cute image and the pretty paper you used!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness this is just the cutest Halloween card. Thanks for joining us at Cardz TV.
    ~DT Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  14. ZOMBIE BUNNY! That is so fun! Thanks so much for coming to play with us at TMS - your card will be featured on our FB page today: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Tuesday-Morning-Sketches/165327566909261?ref=hl

    ReplyDelete
  15. Totally adorable and super cute for Halloween! Love it!
    Lena
    xxx
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your super cute card, Migdalia!!!! Have a great day.
    Thanks for joining us at Cardz TV!
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  17. A halloween bunny...seriously!!! Could this BE any cuter. So happy I had time to come see what you've been up to...this made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super cute! Love the fun papers you used too.

    Thank you for playing along with us at Delightful Challenges this week. Good luck!
    Nick

    ReplyDelete
  19. Adorable; what a 'cute' little Halloween bunny!! Thank you for joining us at 2 Cute Ink! ~Michele, DT

    ReplyDelete
  20. aww totally cute!!
    Kitty Bee Designs DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"