Monday, October 6, 2014

BOO! with Trendy Twine

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!

For this month of October, Trendy Twine is having a challenge. 
Awesome, right?

Challenge: Boo-tiful Treats Recipe
Halloween treat packaging with a tag


Trendy Twine**

*Trendy Twine is a brand of twine, not bakers twine in general.*
If you do not have Trendy Twine, use hemp, jute, 
embroidery thread, or yarn only; ribbon does not count.
(no other brands of bakers twine)
For my project which will follow this month's challenge...
I made a super cute & fun treat!
I started with the Boo Halloween Tag by My Scrap Chick.
On the ghost's face I used the PK In The Garden Face Assortment.
Spooky Cute, right?
I took a piece of purple ribbon, made a bow out the 
Trick or Treat Trendy Twine and placed a button.
I wrapped my chocolate candy with Recollections Halloween Printed Scrapbook Paper 
and placed them inside a Medium Candy Bag.

ENJOY!
Here is a closer look at my Super cute tag using the Super fun
Trick or Treat Trendy Twine!
On the top of my tag, I used a
Black & White Checkered - Trendy Page Dots Reinforcements
 I love Halloween, do you?


And don't forget to play along in our challenge!!!! 
(HERE)
Click here to Shop.  
Click here to like us on 
Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.


My Scrap Chick: Boo Halloween Tag
Recollections Halloween Printed Scrapbook Paper
PK-1320: In The Garden Face Assortment
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
Cardstock*Gel Pen*Ribbon*Button

CHALLENGES:
Thank you for stopping by and leaving bloggie love.
I greatly appreciate it!


30 comments:

  1. I love this yummy treat M, the tag is so gorgeous and I like the twine
    Kevin xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Millie, this is just too cute! I love your sweet tag and packaged goodies! DARLING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super CUTE Millie!
    LOVE it my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a awesome halloween tag,M!!!! I love the colors and the cute little ghost!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boo-tastic project! Fab as always my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute!! Love that cute ghost!! :) I'll be waiting for mine!! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, how adorable!! That ghost is too cute to spook!! I love the colors!! This is so fun, M!! Someone will be very excited to get this on Halloween!! Love it my sweet friend!! I hope you have a fabulous week!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kinda love how this turned out!!! Perfect treats!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Millie this is one super duper cute tag my friend. I love the ghost and bright vivid colors.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. So yummy and just spooky enough!! Love these sweet treats and your darling ghost! Your trick or treat bow is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Okay, this is just too, too cute! I love the great colors you used for this sweet project. Adorable and YUMMY!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Absolutely adorable, love the treat and the tag! The ghost looks awesome and I just love his sweet face! Fabulous colors too! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a darling treat bag!
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely tag!
    Thanks for entering our 2 Cute Ink Challenge this week!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awe! Love this project! How fun is that bag full of candy bars! Great job. The tag is just adorable too! Thanks so much for joining us over at 2 Cute Ink "Halloween" challenge. I always love seeing your creativity! I hope you will join us again!
    Hugs, Sarah T

    ReplyDelete
  16. Millie, your project is so sweet. That ghost is so fun with his cute PK face. And the twine color is one of my favorites!!!! Wondering if you will send me some of that candy, though?!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a happy and festive treat. And yes, you should send this to me, too ;) Love your darling tag, Migdalia.

    Lesley
    Annie's Paper Boutique & Trendy Twine

    ReplyDelete
  18. My dear friend, I just love your sweet treat set! Your tag is adorable! I love how he's popping up out of the frame. :o) Your ribbon and twine are such a gorgeous combination and you know how much I love the goodies tucked inside! Lovely work as always, Millie! Always know how much sunshine you bring to my life!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  19. ha! I love this, it just so happy and cute!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love to make these treats!

    Thank you for joining the Cardztv 3D DT!
    Cathy Cardztv 3D DT

    ReplyDelete
  21. I love this little tag! Such a cute little ghost!! You make the most adorable projects Millie! :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Millie, just popping by to say thank you for this cute cute tag and goodie. Your sweet goodies won the design team favorite in the Harvest and Halloween design contest so you win a shopping trip! Ya!!! Thank you so much for sharing this. I'll get in touch with you on Monday. ~ Val

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is sooooo cute! Love the bright colors. Great job. Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"