Saturday, October 11, 2014

Creepy Cricut Creations Blog Hop!

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!

Welcome to the Creepy Cricut Creations Blog Hop!

  
...

 Howling cats, and a big black spider,
Flying bats, some doughnuts and cider,
Smiling pumpkins can be seen;
The time is here for Halloween!
 (by Karen McGuigan Brothers)

 Crazy About Cricut and some crafty pals gathered around their cauldrons.....
I mean Cricuts to create some spooky and fun Cricut creations!  
This is a one day blog hop and we appreciate your leaving a comment for all of these talented friends who are here sharing their ideas and creations. 
We have some AWESOME sponsors and giveaways for this hop!
  Exclusive Mini Stamp set
Crazy About Cricut (Jenny)
Crazy About Cricut: CTMH
Crazy About Cricut
 Karla from Creative Love Affair
is sponsoring this awesome set from Pretty Cute Stamps!
 The Scrapbooking Queen is sponsoring with a Royal Prize pack from her store, 
The Royal Castle Shoppe!
"Batty For You" Stamp Set
Halloween Mix Sequins
Migdalia from Crafting with Creative M (that's me!)
will be offering this adorable stamp set, plus gorgeous Halloween Sequins!
from V's Sweet Ideas

AND
2 spools from May Arts Halloween Section (winner's choice)
DD's crafts is sponsoring with a brand new "Gingerbread"
 Cricut cartridge from Cartridges and More!
How do you win? Check it out:
*Just become a follower of each of the amazing blogs in this hop. 
*Leave each of them a comment letting them know what you loved (or were scared of) about their projects.

 Please hop and leave your comments by 12 am Tuesday, October 13th.

Winners will be announced on Tuesday at Crazy About Cricut.
 Be sure to follow everyone and leave a comment along the way!

Now, prepare to be spooked!

For my project I decide to make.....

 Halloween Bookmarks!!!
I used the CAC2 cartridge for my Halloween critters.
I used googly eyes on my critters and Light Coral Orange and Onyx sequins
from V's Sweet Ideas for a spooky fun effect.
I added pink enamel dots (V's Sweet Ideas ) on my pumpkin
for a touch of cuteness!

On both of my Halloween Bookmarks,
I used Spooktacular Taffy & Trick or Treat Twine.
Also from May Arts I used the Gorgeous Chevron Stripes Ribbon!

I would like to Thank you all for taking the time to hop with us!
Also, a special shout out to V's Sweet IdeasMay Arts!!!
Thank you!!!!

Up next is the Fabulous Miranda


RECIPE:
May Arts: 1.5 Inch Twill / Chevron Stripes Ribbon
Spooktacular Taffy Trendy Twine
Trick or Treat Trendy Twine
Recollections Halloween Printed Scrapbook Paper
Crop a Dile II: Eyelets
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
Googly Eyes*Cardstock*Gel Pens*Buttons

CHALLENGES:
  
Thank you for stopping by and leaving bloggie love.
I greatly appreciate it!


52 comments:

  1. Eeeeek! I love it! These are too stinkin' cute!! I need to use that cart. Thanks for joining this hop with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute!!! I love bookmarks, always have but what I don't like is that I never see a person reading a real book anymore. Everyone is always on their kindles or tablets. I think your bookmarks are just adorable as ever for Halloween though and would make anyone smile who receives them. Great job my friend! Have a great weekend!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cool!!! Love the googlie eyes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic hop so far! I love your little bookmarks. I always love the little added touches you add to your projects!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous tag. Love the papers. Adorable little monsters and you know how I love googly eyes.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. your bookmarks are great! maybe I should make one for my son for Halloween? thanks for the ideas, the sequins just make them! I have never used sequins...another thing to try, thanks again

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your bookmarks are far from creepy, but totally adorable! Love those sweet googly eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Bookmarks are so Cute! My Grand Daughter and I was just looking at Bookmarks last night. If she see's these. She will want one. Thanks for Sharing. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your bookmark idea. Super duper cute.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your bookmarks are awesome! Perfect for non-candy treats!
    Beth
    Beth's Beauties

    ReplyDelete
  11. These make me want to create a few bookmarks. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet, book marks! TFS this creative way to use the cartridge
    great hopping with you

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my gosh, M, these are so awesome!! I love those little critters!! Their googly eyes are so fun!! These are so fabulous my friend!! Perfect for Halloween!! I hope you have a wonderful weekend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm so happy you linked to Cut it Up!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  15. I must tell you that I collect book markers and those are absolutely adorable,,,, love 'em !!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super cute tags Millie, love those cute little characters you have on there and the fun ribbon. THANKS FOR JOINING THE DL.ART LINKS CHALLENGE

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your bookmarks look fabulous, I love all of your Halloween characters, they are just too cute! Great choice of ribbon on your bookmarks too!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sorry Sweetie, I have been on vacation and just returned. I just replied to your email, maybe next time?

    Your project is super cute and spooky! Carri~Abusybee
    Skittles!

    ReplyDelete
  19. M these are the cutest bookmarks ever you are so very creative I am loving seeing all your creations
    Hugs
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a wonderfully spooky idea to create these awesome bookmarks! They are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh my goodness, what adorable bookmarks... Love the googly eyes on monsters

    ReplyDelete
  22. These are soo cute !!!! I love these super cute bookmarks !!! Wonderful projects !!!
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  23. These are great! Thanks for linking up at Cut it Up! ~DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  24. Awwww these are too cute! Love the widdle monsters, the papers are fun and the ribbon is the perfect finishing touch! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  25. Adorable bookmarks that are going to make reading fun.
    TTFN

    ReplyDelete
  26. How adorable! Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such a fun idea! I love the different characters you included and the googly eyes are super cute! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Cute bookmarks. This is a perfect idea for getting kids to read. Stick it in a Halloween book and good to go. New follower and Thanks for the chance to win cool prizes.

    ReplyDelete
  29. Your bookmarks are so adorable! Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  30. These are such fun tags with the cutest characters.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  31. These bookmarks are so wonderful, Millie, love them. Just getting back to visiting and catching up. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  32. Oh my gosh these bookmarks are awesome. I need to keep these in mind when making gifts for my nieces and nephew. They all love reading books and these are perfect for a thinking of you gift!! Thanks for sharing and inspiring...your projects are always marvelous!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Great bookmarks! I love all your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Too cute and not scary at all! They are perfect for the new young readers in my family. TFS
    Hugs,
    Georgia

    ReplyDelete
  35. This cute little bookmarks will bring a big smile to anyone!

    ReplyDelete
  36. So cute - love the creepy critters.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  37. Love the bookmarks, great idea. Thanks for the inspiration. I am a new follower.

    ReplyDelete
  38. LOVE the bookmarks! The googly eyes on the characters are the perfect addition!

    ~Ashley W
    proudusmcwife@gmail.com
    http://marinewifesscrappinlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  39. What a fabulous bookmarks!!! I love them both!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  40. Great book marks! These would be great for boys or for girls! I love the detail that you always put in your projects. Great hop! Have a crafty day!

    ReplyDelete
  41. What a fun idea! Such adorable bookmarks and I love the googly eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  42. Awesome bookmarks and what a fun idea!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  43. Just saw your name chosen as the winner at Cut It Up Challenges!! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Great bookmarks for Halloween...never thought of Halloween bookmarks.
    Thanks for entering your project into the Simply Create Too Design Team no. 72 challenge, Halloween/Use lots of Orange.
    Join us again soon.
    Erica (Simply Create Too Design Team Member)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia