Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Digital Delights By LouBy Loo: Guest Designer

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!

Today I am Super Excited to be a Guest Designer
over at

 

Not only because I was chosen by the DT but because Digital Delights by Louby Loo
has been a continuous sponsor of both DT (previous & present) that I have been on.
 It is my way of also saying "Thank You"!
It is important to always say Thank You.
I appreciate every single one of you and I am Honored to have
been chosen by the DT.
Also, I think all of their digitals/SVG files are adorable!!

Now on to my project..... 
I wanted to make a very special card to a little girl named Lily.
I started with an Easel card base and had already decided to use the blue & pink color combo.
I used the print & cut feature on the portrait.
I used both ADORABLE files "Cotton Candy Bella" (colored) and "Just for you" flower
sentiment (colored). I mounted my Cotton Candy Bella image on a oval stamp shape. I colored the white cardstock with blue distress ink and doodled around the card with a white gel pen.
ENJOY!

I wanted to make my card extra pretty and sweet so I added SU' flowers,
I used blue & pink strips of ribbon & tulle for the bow and used dew drops all around.
I also used glitter glue on her bow, cotton candy and shoes.
I used Strawberry Shortcake Trendy Twine to make the laces on her shoes.
I added a blue rhinestone brad and adorable just for you flower sentiment.

Now, my card was made with ALL of my love......
You see my card has a home
Where you ask?

This month we would like to honor a young girl who is battling ALL Leukemia. 
Her name is Lily and here is her story.
(Please click on the link below)

September 2014 I Feel the Love Project


If you would like to be a part of this month's project:
All you need to do is:
Submit your hand crafted card/s by October 7th to:
Madison Womack
IFTL Project
P.O. Box 1203
Atascadero, CA 93423 

RECIPE:
Portrait: Print & Cut
Digital Delights: Cotton Candy Bella (colored)
My Scrap Chick: Easel Card
Silhouette Online Store: 10 Oval Stamp Shapes
The Robin's Nest: Blue Dew Drops
SU': Pink Flowers
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
Sugar All In One Paper Pad
Cardstock*Blue Distress Ink*Gel Pen*3-D Pop Dots
Tulle*Glue Glitter*Rhinestone Brad*Ribbon

CHALLENGES:

Thank you for stopping by and leaving bloggie love.
I greatly appreciate it!


29 comments:

  1. Awesome card for your GD spot...lovely colouring and image.xxThe Journey is the Start


    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is all bout cuteness. Love the soft colors and the adorable image.
    Have a creative day.
    Hugs Nana
    ♥ My Crafting Channel ♥
    ♥ Nana's Rag Quilts ♥
    ♥ 2 Creative Chicks ♥
    ♥ Silhouette Challenges ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your GD spot - so well deserved.... love the pink/blue combo and your card makes me smile..... Cute as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your guest design spot, M!! Your card is so adorable!! The image is so sweet!! I love the easel shape!! It looks amazing with all of the layers!! And wow, the flowers are gorgeous!! Lily will adore this!! It is so beautiful!! I hope you are having a wonderful week my sweet friend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. My dear friend, Lily's heart is going to be filled with so much joy when her sweet little hands hold this heartfelt creation! I love the SWEET image and your gorgeous card design to showcase her. The flowers, patterns, and colors are just so happy! Your beautiful heart sparkles through everything you create, especially for charitable purposes. As always, it is a joy and an honor to create for IFTL with you each month! You are such a treasure, Millie! And congratulations on your guest designer spot! SO deserved, my cherished friend. They are blessed to have you! I hope your day is filled with as much sunshine as your creations. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your guest design spot! This card is so adorably sweet and so are you to do such a thoughtful thing.
    Pam
    scrap-n-sewgranny.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my goodness, what a darling card! Such a sweet image and that easel card base is fabulous! I know that Lily will love and cherish this sweet, sweet card! Congrats on your Guest DT spot - you rocked it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card!!!! Love the image, ribbon, tulle, flowers and shape. Thank you so very much for joining our 'Shaped Cards' Linky Party at PDE!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet little image you used, I especially love the twine laces! Love the pretty colors and the design of it! Congrats on your guest designer spot!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How cute to use twine on the laces. So fun.

    Thanks for joining our twine challenge at Creative Card Crew.

    Mari

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the colors and the way you showcased the beautiful girl image...such a sweet creation
    Cheers
    Dr Sonia
    Cards Crafts Kids Projects

    ReplyDelete
  12. Adorable! Thank you for Linking Up at PDE Linky Party.
    Your project is featured in our album on our Facebook Page today and linked to your blog!
    ~Janis, PDE Linky Party owner
    Pause Dream Enjoy Page on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats on your GD spot! Your card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Migdalia, this is a beautifully sweet card for a sweet girl. I love the colors and adore the style. It's a wonderful creation as always :) So happy to see you share at the Die Cuttin' Divas. And for the sweet comments you always leave for me :)
    ~Dusty Rae
    Dust Makes Rainbows

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is very cute my friend! Congratulations on your guest design spot! I was on their DT for awhile, they are a lovely group of ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow!! what great colors I love her pink hair great easel card.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes October Linky Party. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute card...love the image and the colors you used! :) Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  18. So pretty and colorful. Thanks for sharing with us at Creative Card Crew. Good luck. Maggie - DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card! Love the fancy bow you created with the ribbon. Thank you for joining our "Love of Ribbon" Challenge at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  20. Congrats on your GDT spot! Your card is absolutely gorgeous, I love how you incorporated the twine for her shoelaces :) Thanks so much for sharing your beautiful card with us at Creative Card Crew this fortnight :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congrats on your GD Spot, M!!!!
    What a super sweet card!! Love the soft colors,the shape and adorable image you used!!! Great card!!!! Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Have a great day.
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congrats on your GD Spot! Your card is just the sweetest! Super fun shape and love all your extra details! Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge! DT Member Carri~Abusybee

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is just so beautiful... love the touches of ribbon and the flowers. Easel cards are so much fun, and it looks so lovely here. Thanks for joining us over at the DoubleClick Skittles Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  24. That is just adorable. Thanks for playing along at DoubleClick Skittles Challenge.

    ~DT Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  25. This card is so adorable!! What a true blessing for Lily! Thank you so much for all your continued love and support:) We appreciate you so much. Love to you.
    ~Madison and Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  26. Super cute Thank You for joining us at the PND challenge blog this time. Hope to see you next time.
    Good Luck hugs Sharon (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia