Wednesday, October 15, 2014

You're Snow Wonderful!!!

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!

On my last couple of posts I have been using all of my Halloween
scraps but today I have for you a Christmas card!
I had scraps from my MME Dream Paper Pad.
For the base of my card I used this week's sketch from Sketch Saturday # 331.
For my circle, I used the "When I was a Kid cartridge".
For my adorable Snowman Winter from KBD, I used the Print & Cut and offset feature.
This has become one of my favorite features!!!
I added a stripe of white trim that I had in my ribbon stash.
I placed my snowman image on the circle and adhered the circle to the card by
using 3-D pop dots. I have a little star die which I used to get my little star and
a 3-D pop dot for little dimension. I then stamped the super cute sentiment
"You're Snow Wonderful" from "Think Snow" by MCS.
Are you Ready for Christmas?
 
 
ENJOY!

RECIPE:
Portrait (Print N Cut & Offset)
KBD: Winter Snowman 
When I was a Kid Cartridge: Circle
MME Dream Paper Pad
My Craft Spot: Think Snow Stamp Set
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
Cardstock*Trim*3-D Pop Dots*Star Die


CHALLENGES:
Aloha Friday Challenge: Dies/and or Punches

CHNC #198: Something Round
DL. Art: October Linky Party  
FCCB: #232 Fun Pun
Thank you for stopping by and leaving bloggie love.
I greatly appreciate it!


27 comments:

  1. Adorable! I love your snowman!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card, love your take on the sketch. Thanks for joining as at Sketch Saturday this week! Hugs Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card! I love the soft colors you've worked with. So glad you were able to join us at Holly Jolly...hope to see you again soon!
    Tracey, DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sweet! I just love snowpeople and this little guy is super cute. Love the soft colors of your papers and that bright, shiny star!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Millie, this is just SNOW adorable! :o) The snowman is absolutely precious and I love the papers and pretty trim... and I bet you already know that i adore your sentiment choice! The shiny gold star is such a fun touch. Gorgeous creation, filled with so much Millie love! :o) I hope you're having a blessed week, my dear friend!

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is wonderful. I love the simplicity! Thank you for sharing with us at the Glory of Christmas. - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awwww what a sweet card! I always go for blues on my winter cards but your colors are just beautiful! I have purchased some KBD items but have no idea how to use them. I have a cameo and you mentioned the print and cut feature so I will check into that. Thanks for sharing this cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very sweet snowman. Love your card sketch and the papers you used. Beautiful Christmas card!
    Lena
    xxx
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute and love the papers! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super Cute card.... love this and what you did with it. Thanks for joining us over at HIMCR for the challenge.
    Lisa
    HIMCR DT
    Ljcreation.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is ADORABLE!!!
    GREAT card Millie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh M, this is snow sweet!! I love the adorable snowman!! The papers you used are beautiful!! And I just love the sentiment!! What a fabulous card my dear friend!! I hope you are having a fabulous day!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is adorable, love the colours and love the snowman. Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is "SNOW" cute! I love this cut, gorgeous card!

    Have a GREAT evening!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for entering The Glory of Christmas challenge 44 with your lovely card, Hazel , Glory of Christmas DT - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for October - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  16. super cute card, luv the snowman. I am having a giveaway on my blog, leave a comment here for your chance to win

    http://paperieblooms.blogspot.com/2014/10/goodies-giveway.html

    sparkle & shine *~*

    ReplyDelete
  17. He's so adorable! Love the papers. Fabulous!
    Lots of Hugs
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  18. Adorable snow man Millie!!! Love it! Thanks for sharing wihus at FCCB this week and for visiting my blog and leaving a comment!
    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awww, awwww! This is so precious. I love that soft snowman and the bright and shiny star! Such a sweet card, Migdalia!

    ReplyDelete
  20. aww this is totally sweet!!
    Mahalo for joining us at Kitty Bee Designs Aloha Friday Challenges (#34). Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  21. What a cute snowman, and love the color palette you used. Thanks for sharing with us at Holly Jolly Christmas Challenge.
    Cindy DT/Owner

    ReplyDelete
  22. A really cute, fun card - love the colours you've used.

    Thanks for joining us at The Glory of Christmas challenge.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia