Thursday, November 27, 2014

A Happy Thanksgiving Day Treat!!!

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!

Today, "Thanksgiving Day", The Trendy Gals have an extra special post for you all!!
For my post I made a super cute tag with a yummy treat!
I used the Autumn Stack paper from DCWV and the TBBM cartridge for the tag. 
On the top portion of the tag I used a Kraft Trendy Page Dot
They are so much FUN!
For the cute squirrel I used CAC 2 and I added googly eyes.
Had to add the googly eyes..LOL!!
Now, for my sweet treat, I filled a Clear Cone Treat Bag with caramel popcorn w/peanuts.
I, then used brown ribbon and Orange Truffle Trendy Twine to make a bow. 
I adhered the tag onto my Clear Cone Treat Bag and stamped "Happy Thanksgiving!" 
on a handmade label.


ENJOY!

Wishing all of my bloggie friends A....


Please stop by the Trendy Twine blog to see what my Amazing 
DT sisters created.

Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on 
Facebook.
Click here to join our 
Twine It Up Facebook group.



RECIPE:
CAC 2 Cartridge
TBBM Cartridge: Tag
Annie's Paper Boutique: Orange Truffle Trendy Twine
Annie's Paper Boutique: Cone Bags/Clear Treat Bags
Annie's Paper Boutique: Kraft-Trendy Page Dots
DCWV: The Autumn Stack
Cardz TV: Happy Days Stamp Set
Cardstock*Googly Eyes*Ribbon*Button*Decor Scissors

CHALLENGES:
Thank you for stopping by and leaving bloggie love.
I greatly appreciate it!


22 comments:

  1. Happy Thanksgiving!!! This couldn't be any cuter Millie!!!! Love your darling tag and what a yummy treat! I hope you have a blessed and wonderful Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant creation, yummy too, that image is so so cute...love the colours and tag .xxxThe Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet Thanksgiving treat :) Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Thanksgiving, my angelic friend! I pray this special day is filled with an abundance of God's beautiful love. :o) Your treat packaging is adorable beyond words, Millie! The tag is so joyous and heartwarming! The googly eyed pilgrim squirrel is precious and I love the oodles of twine and ribbon! Lovely creation! I am so thankful to have you in my life. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Thanksgiving friend!! :) I love your silly squirrel! Still makes me giggle!! I think Lesley stole his nuts!! :) Haha! Have a great day! Enjoy all those yummy treats!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a awesome treat for Thanksgiving! Love the yummy popcorn and that tag is fabulous! The squirrel is beyond cute with his googly eyes! I also love gorgeous ribbon and twine! Wishing you a wonderful Thanksgiving with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Thanksgiving Millie, what a great idea.Yum !! Your pilgrim squirrel is way too cute
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday #145 “ANYTHING WINTER HOLIDAY” challenge, Have a Blessed day, DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com



    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a sweet treat Millie! TFS with us at PDE Linky Party. Happy Thanksgiving!
    DT Member, Liz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super sweet treat, Migdalia! I love that squirrel :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you had a very blessed and Happy Thanksgiving! The squirrel is so cute! The bow is beautiful, and the treats look yummy! Fabulous!
    Lots of Hugs,
    Laura

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so absolutely adorable, M!! The squirrel is so sweet!! Love his googly eyes!! And oh my gosh, yum - the caramel popcorn looks so delicious!! Fabulous project as always my sweet friend!! I hope you had a very happy Thanksgiving!! And I hope you have a wonderful weekend, too!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  12. Millie, I hope you plan to share some of that popcorn!!! Looks delish! I hope your day was filled with blessings yesterday as you spent time with family and friends. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This tag is so cute! Love that little squirrel! TFS and a belated Happy Thanksgiving. Hope your day went well, have a fabulous weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great idea! Thank you for Linking Up at PDE Linky Party.
    Your project is featured in our album on our Facebook Page today and linked to your blog!
    ~Janis, PDE Linky Party owner
    Pause Dream Enjoy Page on Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so cute! I hope you had a fabulous Thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable!! Thanks for linking up at PDE!!! DT Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. This tag is sooo super cute!!! Love it!! Have a great day.
    Gerda.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks for sharing your YUMMY treat and CUTE tag.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsByDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such a great link up! Thank you for sharing this with us.
    Jackie dt @ Pause Dream Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  20. This is so cute! What a great tag! Thanks so much for playing along with the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"