Tuesday, November 18, 2014

A Thankful Sneak Peek!!

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!

 Today is my day to share my project over at  
Trendy Twine showcasing Orange Truffle...
Here is a sneak peek.....
Don't you want to see more...  

ENJOY!


Get a look at the wonderful Orange Truffle Trendy Twine.



And don't forget to play along in our challenge!!!! (HERE)

Trendy Twine 

Click here to Shop.  
Click here to like us on 
Facebook.
Click here to join our 
Twine It Up Facebook group. 



RECIPE:
Orange Truffle Trendy Twine
Annie's Paper Boutique: Glassine Envelopes
CAC2 Cartridge: Pumpkin
DCWV: The Autumn Stack
Recollections Kraft Cardstock
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
My Craft Spot: Tiny Tags 3
Glue Pen*Glitter*Foam Tape

  
Thank you for stopping by and leaving bloggie love.
I greatly appreciate it!


15 comments:

  1. Hi M left you some love on the blog.xxx
    great card.
    aNNie xxThe Journey is the Start

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sweet sneak :)
    LOVE your project on the Trendy Twine blog! AWESOME job my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little sneak! Loving the glitter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty Millie, love the pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous sneak, M!! Headed over to see the entire project!! I hope you have a wonderful day my fabulous friend!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute sneak! I love the cute treats...just came over from Trendy Twine and what a fabulous project!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a precious little sneaker peeker! Fluttering on over to the Trendy blog! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your sneak pic!! :) This project is just awesome!! :) Great idea, friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome sneak....love these cute treat pouches!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty card, love the gorgeous papers and colors you used! The pumpkin is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so inticing, makes me want to see the rest I am heading over to TT to check it out. I love it.
    Have a Blessed day, DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com http://dianamlarson.ctmh.com



    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow my friend these treat bags are fabulous and with those yummy chocolates:) TFS
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous peek and AWESOME project!!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great sneak I love the pretty pumpkin and paper you used!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia