Monday, November 10, 2014

Thankful for you!!!

GOOD DAY TO ALL MY BLOGGIE FRIENDS!
Today is my day to post over at Twine it Up with Trendy Twine!
Today's spotlight is Orange Truffle Trendy Twine.

So my project, will follow this month's challenge.

Fall Foliage recipe:
Autumn or Thanksgiving Theme
Fall Foliage (Fall leaves, flowers, branches)
Trendy Twine**

I wanted to make Thanksgiving cards for the kiddos over at Cards for Kids.

The leaf pattern paper is from "The Autumn Stack" by DCWV.
I started with the base of my card which came from the Wild Card cartridge.
I used the CAC cartridge for the leaf which I then stamped with PK 490-Everyday Character Face Assortment to give my leaf an adorable face. 
With the beautiful Orange Truffle Trendy Twine, I made a little bow on the adorable leaf and wrapped it around my card.
My handmade tag is from Tiny Tags by My Craft Spot and the wonderful "Thankful for you" sentiment as well.


ENJOY!

Here's a look at the beautiful Orange Truffle Trendy Twine.
Thanksgiving Orange Truffle Trendy Twine - Orange & Brown
And don't forget to play along in our challenge!!!! 
(HERE)

Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on 
Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group. 
  
Create A Critter Cartridge: Leaf
Wild Card Cartridge: Card Base
My Craft Spot:Tiny Tags 
My Craft Spot: Tiny Tags 3
PK-490 Everyday Character Face Assortment
DCWV: The Autumn Stack
Recollections Kraft & Spice Market Cardstock
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue
Black & White Gel pens


Thank you for stopping by and leaving bloggie love.
I greatly appreciate it!

26 comments:

  1. What a super cute card!! Love the pretty paper and the PK face you used!! Have a great day.
    Gerda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute Millie and such a happy card:) Love it! Hope you have a good week my friend!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet card, love that paper and great leaf with PK face, adorable! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an awesome card! The sweet face in the leaf made me smile and I adore the twine of course!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable!! The kids will love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving all the bright, happy orange! And, that little leaf is just too cute with that fun peachy face! This is such a happy card, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable !!!!! I love this , you used the twine perfectly my friend !!! Great and super cute card !!! I hope you have a wonderful and blessed day !!
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable card, love the sweet face and the paper you used! Very fun and festive!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is sooo sweet, M!! That little leaf makes me smile!! What an adorable face!! I love the twine bow tie!! This is fabulous my friend!! It will definitely bring joy and happiness to the recipient!! I hope you have a wonderful week!! Big hugs :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. So cute, Migdalia! What a happy leaf. Thanks for visiting with us back at Cut it Up Challenges!! Always wonderful to see you there.

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute!! I love the happy leaf :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so super CUTE Millie!!!
    LOVE that adorable face!
    AWESOME job!

    ReplyDelete
  13. My angelic friend, your kiddos are truly blessed to have you in their lives... never underestimate how much love and joy you bring to them! :o) This card is precious beyond words! I love the leafy with the adorable PK face and the card design it fabulous! Your paper is so beautiful and I adore the twine. What a gorgeous combo! I would've used it a billion times last month! Hehe! As for the sentiment... my heart always sparkles extra brightly when you use My Craft Spot goodies. :o) You use them so sweetly, Millie. Lovely work as always, my friend! I hope you're having a twinkly night. :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awe how adorable and cute. Thank you so much for sharing over here at Scrapbook Blessings Club and best of luck with your entry.
    Annette DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is SOO cute, love the PK face on the leaf!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Super CUTE card! Thank you for joining our "Anything Goes" Challenge at Love to Create this week.
    Ruza ~ LTC Admin/Designer
    Ruza's Craft Corner

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a darling card!! Love the twine!! Thank you so much for joining us this week at Love to Create: Anything Goes Challenge!! We can't wait to see what you'll create next time!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina
    LTC DT

    ReplyDelete
  18. Very cute card! Thanks for joining us at Cut It Up. Cindy-DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. The cutest ever!! I just love this so much!! Perfect face, perfect colors, perfect twine...what could be better! It's perfect :)
    Have a great evening!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the wide eye'd grin on this precious little leaf. How adorable and fun for fall! Have a wonderful day, friend! ~Donna K / Created by Donna K

    ReplyDelete
  21. SO cute! Thanks for sharing with us over at Scrapbook Blessings Club!
    ♥ ScrapBook Blessings Club DT ♥
    Brenda, Disney Girl

    ReplyDelete
  22. Super cute card and loving the twine along with the face on your leaf!!!! Great project for fall! Thanks for joining us at Scrapbook Blessings Club and good luck!!!!!
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful card, love the image and colors!
    Thanks for joining us at Love to Create!
    ♥ Sandra ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving me bloggy love!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"