Tuesday, December 16, 2014

Happy Holidays with Trendy Twine!

Good day to all my bloggie friends........
Today is my day to post over at Twine It Up!with Trendy Twine.
I will be showcasing the Fun & Festive Holly Berry Trendy Twine.

Here is a sneak peek.....
Don't you want to see more...  

ENJOY!

Here is a look at the fun & festive Holly Berry Trendy Twine !



Trendy Twine 

Click here to Shop.  
Click here to like us on 
Facebook.
Click here to join our 
Twine It Up Facebook group. 


RECIPE:
Annie's Paper Boutique:Holly Berry Trendy Twine
Annie's Paper Boutique:Medium Candy Clear Bags
KBD: PTC Holly Berry 
My Mind's Eye Holly Jolly Paper Pad
My Creative Time: Bunch Of Fun Circle Dies
Tombow Multi Mono Liquid Glue

CardzTV: Happy Days
My Craft Spot: Tiny Tags (Tag)
Ribbon*Button*3-D Pop Dots*Pearl*Red & Green Ink


Thank you for stopping by and leaving bloggie love.
I greatly appreciate it!


19 comments:

  1. Aww such a really cute sneak peek! It's adorable! Well my sweet friend, I want to wish you and the family a very Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy new year!!!
    Hugs,
    Jo
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes dear...I always want to see more of your darling creations! Happy Tuesday to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a CUTE sneak!!!!!!!!!! LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A very fun sneak peek and I think the whole project is just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your sneak and wondering if I can be your neighbor so I can get one of these sweet treats! Wonderful project as always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just came from Trendy Twine...Aaaw Millie, this is so stinken cute! The neighbors will LOVE it! I wouldn't even want to take it apart for the chocolate...it's so adorable! Great job my friend!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  7. So far so good and looks awesome pretty!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So much sweetness, my angelic friend! It's completely huggable! :o)

    Hugs and blessings,
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh, such an adorable sneak, M!! I can't wait to see the entire project!! I hope you are having a wonderful week!! Big hugs my dear friend :)

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh so CUTE! Look at this sweetness.....
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an adorable tag, love the little polar bear! Yummy treats too! Hope you are having a wonderful week and being good only a few more days until Santa brings us our goodies :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my gosh, this is so cute!! Can I be your neighbor? Think of all the fun we could have!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Going to check out your project!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautifully done, Millie. Love the sweet tag and fabulous colours of that twine! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  15. So adorable! I just love your sneak :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by. You made me smile.
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia

"